Dinafem Arty's Solo Cups, Random Autos & Fungi

there looking fucking awesome my friend and your going to have some great choices what to smoke :smoking::d5:
Thanks Tom :bighug:
I currently have 7 strains on the go and I'm looking forward to trying them all!
Solo cups are now a firm favorite of mine, so much fun!

Thanks Tom :bighug:
I currently have 7 strains on the go and I'm looking forward to trying them all!
Solo cups are now a firm favorite of mine, so much fun!
go check out my auto creepers there insane pal I'm getting close on the harvest i may push the more formed one 5 or 7 more days

Selection of pictures taken today.
Solo cups are going great, what fun it is to grow this way!
Critical Orange punch I will photo later but they are a bit leggy due to overcrowding in the cab.
Spirit Walker and Ruby had put on a lot od foliage so I have defoliated them.
I have included before and after pic of the defoliation, so if they seem to have lost a bit of weight, that's the reason!
@St. Tom @Vapo @Waira @Mossy @Dinafem-Mark

View attachment 1198479
Ruby

View attachment 1198480
Ruby

View attachment 1198481
Ruby

View attachment 1198482
Ruby

View attachment 1198483
Ruby

View attachment 1198484
Ruby

View attachment 1198485
Ruby

View attachment 1198486
Ruby

View attachment 1198487
Spirit Walker

View attachment 1198488
Spirit Walker

View attachment 1198489
Spirit Walker

View attachment 1198490
Spirit Walker

View attachment 1198491
Spirit Walker
Absolutely beautiful girls bro....Great work sir:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

:kiss:------:drool: nekked chicks, is that allowed here? :thanks:....nicely done mate, all the better to see the plumping-up!

...big girls are throwing elbows now for space :vibe:and looking fab'! What a fruit basket of delights you have cooking :d5:

Solo cup update
@Waira
The following pictures were taken in a drkish room with the Iso set low.
So I did an auto correct.
They aren't the best photos but they do look better after autocorrect (but not perfect)
Both Ruby and Spirit Walker are still going for gold.
There is not a lot to report, they get watered twice a day.
I am using Dutch Pro nutes, which is doing a sterling job!
I'll let the pics speak for themselves.

Spirit Walker
DSCN5992_Fotor (FILEminimizer).jpg
DSCN5996_Fotor (FILEminimizer).jpg
DSCN5997_Fotor (FILEminimizer).jpg
DSCN6003 (FILEminimizer).JPG
DSCN6006_Fotor (FILEminimizer).jpg
DSCN6007_Fotor (FILEminimizer).jpg

Ruby
DSCN5985_Fotor (FILEminimizer).jpg
DSCN5987_Fotor (FILEminimizer).jpg
DSCN5988_Fotor (FILEminimizer).jpg
DSCN5989_Fotor (FILEminimizer).jpg
DSCN5998_Fotor (FILEminimizer).jpg
DSCN5999_Fotor (FILEminimizer).jpg

Critical Orange Punch
DSCN6008_Fotor (FILEminimizer).jpg
DSCN6010_Fotor (FILEminimizer).jpg
DSCN6012_Fotor (FILEminimizer).jpg

The Critical Orange Punches are coming along nicely, especially seeing they are in a corner getting what light they can!

Last edited:
:kiss:------:drool: nekked chicks, is that allowed here? :thanks:....nicely done mate, all the better to see the plumping-up!

...big girls are throwing elbows now for space :vibe:and looking fab'! What a fruit basket of delights you have cooking :d5:
Cheers for the nice comments , much appreciated!
If you look above, these are the latest pics of the solo cup girls!
They just keep getting Phatter!

Solo cup update

The following pictures were taken in a drkish room with the Iso set low.
So I did an auto correct.
They aren't the best photos but they do look better after autocorrect (but not perfect)
Both Ruby and Spirit Walker are still going for gold.
There is not a lot to report, they get watered twice a day.
I am using Dutch Pro nutes, which is doing a sterling job!
I'll let the pics speak for themselves.

Spirit Walker
View attachment 1200513View attachment 1200514View attachment 1200515View attachment 1200516View attachment 1200517View attachment 1200518

RubyView attachment 1200519View attachment 1200520View attachment 1200521View attachment 1200522View attachment 1200523View attachment 1200524

Critical Orange Punch
View attachment 1200525View attachment 1200526View attachment 1200527
The Critical Orange Punches are coming along nicely, especially seeing they are in a corner getting what light they can!
I used to be able to find your thread in the bottom of your sig but it used to take me to your thread but no longer maybe im just to stoned also these girls are fucking banging solos and i know the pics never do them justice do they. also i cant choose what i like more the spirit walker looks like shes going to be the most eye catching and the orange punch could be a real dark horse i also knew ages ago you would take to these like a duck to water and great pics all around

Hey Tom :bighug:
I tried to add a link the other day but I have too many words.
I'l re-do my link in my sig as it is the only active journal here currently.
Spirit walker is the pretty one for sure Ruby ish the chunkier girl who also is eating more than Spirit Walker.
Ruby may not be so pretty but, I reckon she will put out and will end up having the greater weight!
Ruby is some heavy meds, I can't wait to try her!
No pictures don't do any justice but, your right, Like a duck to water, I'm having a blast!
Competition later in the year, well that will be fun, HSO strains? We will have to see but more fun will be had!
Anyone who is reading this and you have never grown in a solo cup, do it , do it today, you won't regret it!

Back