Dinafem Arty's Solo Cups, Random Autos & Fungi

Hey Ho me hearties.
Today this update is a Random Plants update, where all the girls get a mention and not just the Solo Cups.
Man was it packed in there, everyone fighting for the light!
I had got all too much.......... again!
There was nothing else to do but give them another defoliation!
So off I set defoliating three tall Sativas which each had many branches.
The pile of leaves was massive but once again the light can get to the bud sites, which there are a copious number!
I did a serious defoliation, did I go too far, I don't think so, we wait and see in future updates!
Solo Cups have been left alone but may get a defo in the future.
The critical Orange punch has once again put on some growth and is just going into flower!
Ruby is winning in the size race and Spirit Walker just looks lovely!
Out of the Sativas Banana Kush is in the lead putting on some long phat colas but smells more citrus than banana.
Fruitcake in the 2' x 2' tent is still making me smile, she is a beaut and just keeps getting better another 4 or so weeks should see her done (or I at least hope so)!
@St. Tom Big spears coming on @Vapo defoliation @Waira sexy ladies
The following members have visited this journal so I'm gonna tag you all in - @247360 @Ausican @Bigg Al @Bluugrss @Builder0101 @bushmasterar15 @Capt.Quirk @Cheba.Jones @Deemighty5 @Dinafem-Mark @Fuzzbird @Gameboy @Growtogrow @idiopathic neuropathy @Iriee Vibez @Jan:) @Jay The Wizard @Jpkindbud @KAVO @MasterTarzan @matt6320 @Not-a-cop @pajautus @parsing_trees @radguyjohn @seedstodreams @STICKY_RESIN @struzzzz @SUNDOG @void @wh1t3hat @Xbox1

Here are the pics

DSCN6015 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Against the back wall - Tangerine Dream >> Middle Left - Blue Treacle >> Middle Right - Banana Kush >> Front Left - Spirit walker top >> Front Right - Ruby top

DSCN6019 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Back - Tangerine Dream >> Left - Blue Treacle >> Right - Banana Kush

DSCN6021 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Left - Critical Orange Punch >> Middle Back - Spirit Walker >> Middle Front - Ruby >> Right Back - Tangerine Dream >> Right Front - Banana Kush

DSCN6025 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Back - Tangerine Dream >> Left Blue treacle >> Right - banana Kush

By now you should be familiar which plant is located in the cab, so I won't name the rest as I am getting tired fingers!
DSCN6026 (FILEminimizer).JPG
DSCN6029 (FILEminimizer).JPG
DSCN6032 (FILEminimizer).JPG
DSCN6033 (FILEminimizer).JPG
DSCN6036 (FILEminimizer).JPG

DSCN6028 (FILEminimizer).JPG

DSCN6021 (FILEminimizer).JPG
DSCN6022 (FILEminimizer).JPG
DSCN6023 (FILEminimizer).JPG
DSCN6034 (FILEminimizer).JPG
DSCN6038 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Last edited:
Update continued from the last post!
This part of the update will be focusing on Fruitcake.
If you want to see Tangerine Dream, Blue Treacle & Banana Kush, Solo Cups Critical Orange Punch, Spirit Walker & Ruby, please look at the post above!
It is well worth a look, especially as the big girls have had a serious defoliation!
Fruitcake has been left alone since her defoliation and she is looking better for it.
You may notice a lot of brown/orange pistils, this isn't because she is maturing but because she had some fairly rough treatment with her defoliation and the pistils get bruised!
She is the gift that keeps giving, everytime I pop my head in the tent she makes me smile, what a plant!
Here are the pics
DSCN6047 (FILEminimizer).JPG
DSCN6048 (FILEminimizer).JPG
DSCN6049 (FILEminimizer).JPG
DSCN6050 (FILEminimizer).JPG
DSCN6041 (FILEminimizer).JPG
DSCN6042 (FILEminimizer).JPG
DSCN6043 (FILEminimizer).JPG
DSCN6044 (FILEminimizer).JPG
DSCN6046 (FILEminimizer).JPG

It's definitely coming :pass:

Let me get all the battle members sorted then I'll turn my focus to the 2nd Solo Cup Challenge :headbang:

Loving this offshoot from the 1st Solo Cup Challenge, keep it up people :pass:

All the best :bong:

Mark..
Hi Mark
I still have 4 or so weeks until I can start anything new, it is really choc-a-bloc in my cab and tent right now!
Having said that I can't wait until the challenge starts and i can get you a proper Solo Cup grow for you!
I'm loving growing in a Solo Cup and have got the feel for it now!

At least are ongoing solo cups will be finished then and big thanks to @Dinafem-Mark
I think 4 weekish should see Fruitcake done or so I hope!
Once she is down and jarred up I will use the tent for solo cups and shut the main cab through July and August.

I think 4 weekish should see Fruitcake done or so I hope!
Once she is down and jarred up I will use the tent for solo cups and shut the main cab through July and August.
Talk about packed its chocker block in there and some superb strains and i bet its a great feeling knowing you will be stocked up for a while after your time off :drool: :pass:

Hey Ho me hearties.
Today this update is a Random Plants update, where all the girls get a mention and not just the Solo Cups.
Man was it packed in there, everyone fighting for the light!
I had got all too much.......... again!
There was nothing else to do but give them another defoliation!
So off I set defoliating three tall Sativas which each had many branches.
The pile of leaves was massive but once again the light can get to the bud sites, which there are a copious number!
I did a serious defoliation, did I go too far, I don't think so, we wait and see in future updates!
Solo Cups have been left alone but may get a defo in the future.
The critical Orange punch has once again put on some growth and is just going into flower!
Ruby is winning in the size race and Spirit Walker just looks lovely!
Out of the Sativas Banana Kush is in the lead putting on some long phat colas but smells more citrus than banana.
Fruitcake in the 2' x 2' tent is still making me smile, she is a beaut and just keeps getting better another 4 or so weeks should see her done (or I at least hope so)!
@St. Tom Big spears coming on @Vapo defoliation @Waira sexy ladies
The following members have visited this journal so I'm gonna tag you all in - @247360 @Ausican @Bigg Al @Bluugrss @Builder0101 @bushmasterar15 @Capt.Quirk @Cheba.Jones @Deemighty5 @Dinafem-Mark @Fuzzbird @Gameboy @Growtogrow @idiopathic neuropathy @Iriee Vibez @Jan:) @Jay The Wizard @Jpkindbud @KAVO @MasterTarzan @matt6320 @Not-a-cop @pajautus @parsing_trees @radguyjohn @seedstodreams @STICKY_RESIN @struzzzz @SUNDOG @void @wh1t3hat @Xbox1

Here are the pics

View attachment 1201628
Against the back wall - Tangerine Dream >> Middle Left - Blue Treacle >> Middle Right - Banana Kush >> Front Left - Spirit walker top >> Front Right - Ruby top

View attachment 1201629
Back - Tangerine Dream >> Left - Blue Treacle >> Right - Banana Kush

View attachment 1201630
Left - Critical Orange Punch >> Middle Back - Spirit Walker >> Middle Front - Ruby >> Right Back - Tangerine Dream >> Right Front - Banana Kush

View attachment 1201631
Back - Tangerine Dream >> Left Blue treacle >> Right - banana Kush

By now you should be familiar which plant is located in the cab, so I won't name the rest as I am getting tired fingers!
View attachment 1201632View attachment 1201633View attachment 1201634View attachment 1201635View attachment 1201636
View attachment 1201642
View attachment 1201637View attachment 1201638View attachment 1201639View attachment 1201640View attachment 1201641
If you want to see Tangerine Dream, Blue Treacle & Banana Kush, Solo Cups Critical Orange Punch, Spirit Walker & Ruby, please look at the post above!
It is well worth a look, especially as the big girls have had a serious defoliation!
Fruitcake has been left alone since her defoliation and she is looking better for it.
You may notice a lot of brown/orange pistils, this isn't because she is maturing but because she had some fairly rough treatment with her defoliation and the pistils get bruised!
She is the gift that keeps giving, everytime I pop my head in the tent she makes me smile, what a plant!
Here are the pics
View attachment 1201654View attachment 1201655View attachment 1201656View attachment 1201657View attachment 1201658View attachment 1201659View attachment 1201660View attachment 1201661View attachment 1201662
You got a lot going on in there buddy!! Just watch out for mold!!

Here are the pics
View attachment 1201654View attachment 1201655View attachment 1201656View attachment 1201657View attachment 1201658View attachment 1201659View attachment 1201660View attachment 1201661View attachment 1201662
They look wonderful arty.....:bow:

Talk about packed its chocker block in there and some superb strains and i bet its a great feeling knowing you will be stocked up for a while after your time off :drool: :pass:
So true Tom!:smoking:
7 strains 5 of them fruity, to be able to pick and choose will be soo good after vaping the same strain for months.:vibe:
The weed I have had to buy in recent times is a nice vape but getting a bit too familiar now!:sleeping:
There is more room, more light and more air getting around the girls since defoliating them!
You got a lot going on in there buddy!! Just watch out for mold!!
A whole lot going on for real. I have an abundance of fresh air in and out.
I have an oversized Rhino Pro carbon filter to reduce air resistance, 2 x oversized 5" S&P TD silent fans (in & out), air mixing fans, plants are lollipopped and are defoliated. In the years i have been growing, I have never had mold or bud rot issues! Thanks for looking out for me though, very kind of you brother!:d5::cheers:

They look wonderful arty.....:bow:
Thanks bro, I thought you might like to see a bit of my defoliation!
I am really liking dutch Pro right now, last time everything was alright but these girls have gone nuts for it!
I always add a bit of Hesi supervit but have just run out and some CalMag with added iron.

So true Tom!:smoking:
7 strains 5 of them fruity, to be able to pick and choose will be soo good after vaping the same strain for months.:vibe:
The weed I have had to buy in recent times is a nice vape but getting a bit too familiar now!:sleeping:
There is more room, more light and more air getting around the girls since defoliating them!

A whole lot going on for real. I have an abundance of fresh air in and out.
I have an oversized Rhino Pro carbon filter to reduce air resistance, 2 x oversized 5" S&P TD silent fans (in & out), air mixing fans, plants are lollipopped and are defoliated. In the years i have been growing, I have never had mold or bud rot issues! Thanks for looking out for me though, very kind of you brother!:d5::cheers:

Thanks bro, I thought you might like to see a bit of my defoliation!
I am really liking dutch Pro right now, last time everything was alright but these girls have gone nuts for it!
I always add a bit of Hesi supervit but have just run out and some CalMag with added iron.
dude, they are top notch plants and that takes top notch growing, well done brother!......The secret additive I mention in my threads but never say what it is, cause I forget is DP explode lol......I might go back to them......I see they do a Cal-Mag now too....:pass::bighug::pass:

dude, they are top notch plants and that takes top notch growing, well done brother!......The secret additive I mention in my threads but never say what it is, cause I forget is DP explode lol......I might go back to them......I see they do a Cal-Mag now too....:pass::bighug::pass:
Explode it sure does the job, no wonder it is the most expensive nute in their range.
I think I use "Ionic" but I'd have to check, it has CalMag + Iron.
Buying CalMags is a strange one often they have added extras, some have micro nutes, other have amino acids, some as I mentioned have iron.
The Dutch Pro, from some of the sites selling it mention it has Nitrogen, is this the case with all CalMag?? I just don't know.
I went to the dutch Pro and they haven't even bothered to update the site and no mention of their CalMag, you get more info from the places selling it!
I believe canna have them available separately as mono nutrients Calcium and Magnesium bottles.
There was an article and I can't remember where I read it but it could have been written by Dutch Passion-Tony?
The article said that Iron was the missing part when growing in coco (& possibly LED's) memory is a little fuzzy.
So since that time I have used CalMag Iron but can't tell you why, which is odd for me but try as I might I can't find the article.
So it is anecdotally that I use CalMag Iron but I get no problems , so it is doing the job I buy it for.

Back