Dinafem Arty's Solo Cups, Random Autos & Fungi

as you say some weeks are harder than others it depends on the weather and how far i push myself and maybe i take a little bit to much on at times :biggrin: and most of the year i do ok but these warmer ones are always tricky and my bigger plants in the tent are nearly down so be looking at new girls but not as many :pass:
Sorry for the late reply Tom, I haven't been around much the past week.
Hope you are taking it easy in this short hot spell!
The heat slays me too as I am of a rather pale complexion, anything over 28C and I'm in the shade and doing bugger all!
Can't wait for you next grow, with your new SanLights.:headbang:

Sorry for the late reply Tom, I haven't been around much the past week.
Hope you are taking it easy in this short hot spell!
The heat slays me too as I am of a rather pale complexion, anything over 28C and I'm in the shade and doing bugger all!
Can't wait for you next grow, with your new SanLights.:headbang:
thanks my friend its very hard for me but I'm glad my big girls are all down also how did your banana kush smell i love any kush probably one of my fav strain and crosses

Today I am posting some pics of one of my "Other Plants"!
Today I am posting some pics of "Fruitcake".
Fruitcake is from Seedstockers and is known for her XXL harvests!
The buds continue to build, going upward in short spears, which shows some sativa in her heritage somewhere.
She has been a pleasure to grow and I have had no finicky issues with her!
Buds are building a nice density and the harvest will be a selective one, taking the tops first and then leaving the lowers to fatten up.
I have no idea of how much longer she will go for but I think she has a good few weeks to go.
Here are the pics.
DSCN6218 (FILEminimizer).jpg
DSCN6220 (FILEminimizer).jpg
DSCN6221 (FILEminimizer).jpg
DSCN6222 (FILEminimizer).jpg
DSCN6223 (FILEminimizer).jpg
DSCN6224 (FILEminimizer).jpg
DSCN6225 (FILEminimizer).jpg
DSCN6226 (FILEminimizer).jpg
DSCN6227 (FILEminimizer).jpg
DSCN6228 (FILEminimizer).jpg
DSCN6229 (FILEminimizer).jpg
DSCN6230 (FILEminimizer).jpg
DSCN6231 (FILEminimizer).jpg

Last edited:
thanks my friend its very hard for me but I'm glad my big girls are all down also how did your banana kush smell i love any kush probably one of my fav strain and crosses
The smell wasn't too bad after the "Herbs Now" drying.
However I took my eye of the ball and over dried them!
So I had to add some moisture back in the jar to get them less brittle, this also had the effect of lessening the smell.
I'm hoping this will rectify itself with a good cure.
There isn't much of a deep banana taste but there is a more banana peel flavour.
One problem when growing with 24/7 light is that you can have a weaker terp profile.
To be able to give them a dark period for a week before harvest means the terps don't evaporate and build up.
This wasn't really that possible with all the other plants in the cab!
Still it is not the end of the world, I now have a some of my own weed to vape and the effect is a nice sativa head buzz.
I am really looking forward to fruitcake though, she is an awesome plant and seeing she has her own tent, she can get individual treatment.
Buds are getting nice and firm now but keeps throwing out white pistils, so she still has some time to go!

The smell wasn't too bad after the "Herbs Now" drying.
However I took my eye of the ball and over dried them!
So I had to add some moisture back in the jar to get them less brittle, this also had the effect of lessening the smell.
I'm hoping this will rectify itself with a good cure.
There isn't much of a deep banana taste but there is a more banana peel flavour.
One problem when growing with 24/7 light is that you can have a weaker terp profile.
To be able to give them a dark period for a week before harvest means the terps don't evaporate and build up.
This wasn't really that possible with all the other plants in the cab!
Still it is not the end of the world, I now have a some of my own weed to vape and the effect is a nice sativa head buzz.
I am really looking forward to fruitcake though, she is an awesome plant and seeing she has her own tent, she can get individual treatment.
Buds are getting nice and firm now but keeps throwing out white pistils, so she still has some time to go!
i keep boveda as a backup for those type of things as we all make mistakes

i keep boveda as a backup for those type of things as we all make mistakes
Yup always meant to buy some boveda but you know how it is!
I will get around to it eventually!
Due to the banana kush being crammed in the cab with so many other plants she was a little airy in bud structure.
I left her in the dryer too long and I should have been keeping a better eye on it!
Still I only have myself to please and I am enjoying vaping it!
Yup we all slip up from time to time, that's just part of being human.

Yup always meant to buy some boveda but you know how it is!
I will get around to it eventually!
Due to the banana kush being crammed in the cab with so many other plants she was a little airy in bud structure.
I left her in the dryer too long and I should have been keeping a better eye on it!
Still I only have myself to please and I am enjoying vaping it!
Yup we all slip up from time to time, that's just part of being human.
dropped a fair few clangers in my time it's human nature as you say also check out this biotab girl out in the sun she's loving it and I think next summer I will have an indoor break and just do a couple out there this white monster is low smell so a real blessing
IMG_20200624_163522.jpg
IMG_20200624_163423.jpg
IMG_20200624_163414.jpg
IMG_20200624_163411.jpg

dropped a fair few clangers in my time it's human nature as you say also check out this biotab girl out in the sun she's loving it and I think next summer I will have an indoor break and just do a couple out there this white monster is low smell so a real blessing
View attachment 1205928View attachment 1205929View attachment 1205930View attachment 1205931
Good idea Tom.
I like to shut down for a couple of months each summer.
To have the time to be able not to worry about getting home to water the girls or to have to do battle with summer temps.
Right now things are hotting up and I have just had to hang a 10" extraction fan,just to get the hot air out of the room where the cab and tent are.
The biotab girl what strain is she? I need a non smelly strain if I am yo doan outdoor grow next year.
The lockdown buggered that up for me this year and there is no way I could get away with a plant in the greenhouse, I share a garden and so it is too much of a risk.
Did you see I posted some new pics of my Fruitcake a few posts back?

Good idea Tom.
I like to shut down for a couple of months each summer.
To have the time to be able not to worry about getting home to water the girls or to have to do battle with summer temps.
Right now things are hotting up and I have just had to hang a 10" extraction fan,just to get the hot air out of the room where the cab and tent are.
The biotab girl what strain is she? I need a non smelly strain if I am yo doan outdoor grow next year.
The lockdown buggered that up for me this year and there is no way I could get away with a plant in the greenhouse, I share a garden and so it is too much of a risk.
Did you see I posted some new pics of my Fruitcake a few posts back?
shes a zamnesia white monster and that fruitcake looks amazing this heat is a fucker but I've got a portable air conditioner if it gets really to hot but if i could put 2 girls out for summer that would see me through easy also aircons you can pick them up out of season on Facebook or gumtree for cheap

shes a zamnesia white monster and that fruitcake looks amazing this heat is a fucker but I've got a portable air conditioner if it gets really to hot but if i could put 2 girls out for summer that would see me through easy also aircons you can pick them up out of season on Facebook or gumtree for cheap
The only problem with Air con is it costs a fortune in electricity.
I bought a cheap dehumidifier last year but it was using 900W an hour, it sent my leccy bill through the roof!

Back