Dinafem Arty's Solo Cups, Random Autos & Fungi

@Bigg Al @Dinafem-Mark @DMHeights @Iriee Vibez @Jan:) @St. Tom @Vapo @Waira
You guys have replied to this thread, so I'm tagging you in:smokeout::vibe::smokeout:
Back to the Solo Cups.
Critical Orange Punch.....W0W......These girls are big and for such a small pot.
They have some nice pom poms starting to show, what can these girls produce weight wise, I have no idea but there are plenty of budsites.
They are growing in a sativa fashion, so long colas can be expected.
Spirit Walker and Ruby are now just getting fat, they are basically done I'm just giving them chance to swell the calyxes and let the resin mature a little for a heavier stone.
Here's the pics.

First off is the Tall Critical Orange Punch
DSCN6242 (FILEminimizer).jpg
DSCN6244 (FILEminimizer).jpg
DSCN6247 (FILEminimizer).jpg
DSCN6257 (FILEminimizer).jpg

The shorter Critical Orange Punch
DSCN6258 (FILEminimizer).jpg
DSCN6267 (FILEminimizer).jpg
DSCN6270 (FILEminimizer).jpg

DSCN6264 (FILEminimizer).jpg

Spirit Walker
DSCN6275 (FILEminimizer).jpg
DSCN6277 (FILEminimizer).jpg
DSCN6282 (FILEminimizer).jpg
DSCN6284 (FILEminimizer).jpg

Ruby
DSCN6294 (FILEminimizer).jpg
DSCN6298 (FILEminimizer).jpg
DSCN6302 (FILEminimizer).jpg

The last few Ruby Pics are in the next post due to upload limitations.

Last edited:
The Critical Orange Punch's were in a corner where there was not a huge amount of light, they were crammed in behind SW & Ruby.
So they started stretching up to find the light.
They are also showing a lot of Sativa in it and are stretching upwards at an alarming rate.
The tallest Critical Orange Punch is now taller than the Blue Treacle and Tangerine dream in the 8.5 Liter pots!
I will see if I can get a pic up later but I'm feeling a bit washed out after a heavy night.
Thanks for the kind words on the Fruitcake, she just does her thing, I now just feed her and let her get on with it.
It is a really nice easy strain to grow and her yields are excellent with high THC levels, I'd encourage anyone to try this strain, they won't be disappointed!

The fruitcake is definitely on my list after seeing this grow.

Those critical oranges are a sight to behold, but that Ruby is catching my eye more and more! What a grow all around, Arty!
Thanks @Iriee Vibez :cheers:
For quite a while Spirit Walker was the darling but now Ruby is busting through and taking center stage.
The Critical Orange Punches on the other hand are a wait and see, they were started a few week after SW & R and has a fair way to go flowering wise.
I can't wait to see what they can produce!!
Yes and yes again, you must try fruit cake, she is a honey and so straightforward to grow.
I have a friend who had the photo version and had it tested it came back with 27% THC!!
I might have to try Fruitcake as a solo cup grow and wonder how big that would be!

Your solo cup stuff is a sight to behold :dancer::worship: - all of it is but damn man :slap:
Thanks brother! :headbang:
It has been a gas and I'm looking forward to running some more in the future.
I have some Mendo Mass Auto & Star Fruit Auto seeds, waiting in the wings for some space to start them.
Then there is the Dinafem/HSO "Solo Cup Challenge" to come in July/August after Dinafem-Mark has had a well earned rest!
I hope you will give it a go, some of the best fun i had growing in ages!

Thanks brother! :headbang:
It has been a gas and I'm looking forward to running some more in the future.
I have some Mendo Mass Auto & Star Fruit Auto seeds, waiting in the wings for some space to start them.
Then there is the Dinafem/HSO "Solo Cup Challenge" to come in July/August after Dinafem-Mark has had a well earned rest!
I hope you will give it a go, some of the best fun i had growing in ages!

I did the solo cup comp for Fastbuds but I burned my plants over faulty meters - they kept falling over and irritating me so not really my thing lol

I'll enjoy watching though lol

they all look superb arty the spirit walker and ruby are more my type of solo and as you know i have a seed or 2 of the orange punch:smoking: but I'm more a fan of the chunky monkey strains :d5: also how close are you to harvest i think my cookie could go any day now

they all look superb arty the spirit walker and ruby are more my type of solo and as you know i have a seed or 2 of the orange punch:smoking: but I'm more a fan of the chunky monkey strains :d5: also how close are you to harvest i think my cookie could go any day now
Cheers Tom!
I have to agree with you I like em short and phat, The Critical Orange Punch is so Sativa!
I have a lot of sativas at the moment so another one isn't a worry because there is already a lot of height in there, so lights are at a good height for all.
The Orange Critical Punch is actually taller than the other sativas.
I know you will rock them as you did the Creeper,I reckon in a big pot the Critical Orange Punch could get as big as creeper.Spirit
Spirit Walker & Ruby, I reckon I'm near the end with them.

Back