Dinafem Arty's Solo Cups, Random Autos & Fungi

The only problem with Air con is it costs a fortune in electricity.
I bought a cheap dehumidifier last year but it was using 900W an hour, it sent my leccy bill through the roof!
yes and the prices just keep going up and up robbing twats

Today I am posting some pics of one of my "Other Plants"!
Today I am posting some pics of "Fruitcake".
Fruitcake is from Seedstockers and is known for her XXL harvests!
The buds continue to build, going upward in short spears, which shows some sativa in her heritage somewhere.
She has been a pleasure to grow and I have had no finicky issues with her!
Buds are building a nice density and the harvest will be a selective one, taking the tops first and then leaving the lowers to fatten up.
Here are the pics.
View attachment 1205892View attachment 1205893View attachment 1205894View attachment 1205895View attachment 1205896View attachment 1205897View attachment 1205898View attachment 1205899View attachment 1205900View attachment 1205901View attachment 1205902View attachment 1205903View attachment 1205904

Wow! Is that only one plant under all those colas, Arty? Amazing. Between you and @Mañ'O'Green , I don’t know who is growing the most impressive monster auto in a journal I am currently watching. His is a bit younger, but tremendous potential if she stacks. It looks like you have gotten the full potential out of that plant! Looking forward to see how it yields and treats ya!

nice work!!

Wow! Is that only one plant under all those colas, Arty? Amazing. Between you and @Mañ'O'Green , I don’t know who is growing the most impressive monster auto in a journal I am currently watching. His is a bit younger, but tremendous potential if she stacks. It looks like you have gotten the full potential out of that plant! Looking forward to see how it yields and treats ya!

nice work!!
Hi Iriee
Yes , it is just one plant.
Man'o'green is certainly dealing with a tall sativa of immense possibility, where yield is concerned!
Fruitcake is know for XL yields and has been supper easy to grow!
With such a dense bush , she needed several heavy defoliations.
As I mentioned I will harvest Fruitcake in two goes, first I'll take the tops and let the lower budsites get some light.
This thread is mostly about my solo cup grows and is then peppered with pics of other strain I have going.
A bit lazy lmao but I din't want to have a load of different journals.
Go to page 9 of the this journal to see the solo cups, one of the Critical Orange Punch's is over 3 feet tall in a less than 1/2 liter cup!

Those solo cups are insane, Arty! What do you suspect the largest will yield? Impressive stuff, man!
Cheers mate!
I'm aiming for 1 Oz or over but until I chop, I really don't have a clue.
This is my first time growing in solo cups, I wish i had tried it years ago.
It is really just a bit of fun and to challenge my own growing skills.
Dinafem-mark ran a "Solo Cup Challenge" last year, which I was supposed to be in, but security issues put pay to that.
So I promised to give Mark a diary with a Dinafem strain, unfortunately the dinafem seed I started didn't make it as I damaged a cotyledon when removing a stubborn helmet. Accident happen eh but I had started Spirit Walker & Ruby at the same time so not all was lost!
I started the Critical Orange Punch at a later date and as you have seen "they have legs" and are on the way to 4 feet.
I have absolutely no idea how much they will yield?
Dinafem-Mark will be running another "Solo Cup Challenge" in July/August, so maybe keep a corner spare in your grow space,m as I think it will be an eve bigger success than last year, when St.Tom won it and received £500 to spend in a grow shop for his solo cup which weighed in at 31grams dry weight!
It is going to be a couple of weeks before I chop Spirit Walker and Ruby, watch this space to see final weights!
Thanks for dropping by.:cheers:
:pass:

I would be very surprised if you don’t approach 2 ounces with at least one of those plants, Arty. I have my eye on the insanely tall one.

spfnargle....!

I would be very surprised if you don’t approach 2 ounces with at least one of those plants, Arty. I have my eye on the insanely tall one.
The shorter girls are nice and chunky.
The tall girls well, they are even taller, I'll see if I can get a couple pics up later!

Looking great Arty!
Did you switch anything up with the OCs? Or just the nature of the beast :vibe: Ruby and SW are both so squat and fat
And that tent filling fruitcake, looks like pics you'd find on a breeders website buddy:d5:

Looking great Arty!
Did you switch anything up with the OCs? Or just the nature of the beast :vibe: Ruby and SW are both so squat and fat
And that tent filling fruitcake, looks like pics you'd find on a breeders website buddy:d5:
The Critical Orange Punch's were in a corner where there was not a huge amount of light, they were crammed in behind SW & Ruby.
So they started stretching up to find the light.
They are also showing a lot of Sativa in it and are stretching upwards at an alarming rate.
The tallest Critical Orange Punch is now taller than the Blue Treacle and Tangerine dream in the 8.5 Liter pots!
I will see if I can get a pic up later but I'm feeling a bit washed out after a heavy night.
Thanks for the kind words on the Fruitcake, she just does her thing, I now just feed her and let her get on with it.
It is a really nice easy strain to grow and her yields are excellent with high THC levels, I'd encourage anyone to try this strain, they won't be disappointed!

Back