Dinafem Arty's Solo Cups, Random Autos & Fungi

Hey Tom :bighug:
I tried to add a link the other day but I have too many words.
I'l re-do my link in my sig as it is the only active journal here currently.
Spirit walker is the pretty one for sure Ruby ish the chunkier girl who also is eating more than Spirit Walker.
Ruby may not be so pretty but, I reckon she will put out and will end up having the greater weight!
Ruby is some heavy meds, I can't wait to try her!
No pictures don't do any justice but, your right, Like a duck to water, I'm having a blast!
Competition later in the year, well that will be fun, HSO strains? We will have to see but more fun will be had!
Anyone who is reading this and you have never grown in a solo cup, do it , do it today, you won't regret it!
If i can got a couple of folks to try solo cups i know they will fall in love with them especially if they grow in small or cabinet type spaces and i was saying yday i think i will be running solos for the foreseable future

If i can got a couple of folks to try solo cups i know they will fall in love with them especially if they grow in small or cabinet type spaces and i was saying yday i think i will be running solos for the foreseable future
I'm with you there buddy!
I am well and truly sold on solo Cups!
I wish I had trued them years ago!
I am annoyed that I couldn't have been part of the Dinafem Challenge!
However to go at my own pace and not to have any stress of being in a challenge, has allowed me to mellow along with the grow.

I'm with you there buddy!
I am well and truly sold on solo Cups!
I wish I had trued them years ago!
I am annoyed that I couldn't have been part of the Dinafem Challenge!
However to go at my own pace and not to have any stress of being in a challenge, has allowed me to mellow along with the grow.
your safety is more important mate what else can you say living under the radar in the UK

your safety is more important mate what else can you say living under the radar in the UK
I do have to say the lockdown has been nothing but excellent for growing without any hassle from nosey landlords!:vibe:

plants look awesome dude, I also am loving this smaller pot growing......I am tempted by doing a multiple Mephisto small pot grow with all my Meph vault to use up my older seeds!.....Great work bro :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

plants look awesome dude, I also am loving this smaller pot growing......I am tempted by doing a multiple Mephisto small pot grow with all my Meph vault to use up my older seeds!.....Great work bro :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
Cheers brother!
Solo cup growing is awesome, if a little work, doing a twice a day feed!
My Ctical Orange Puch have shot skywards searching for light, it is a bit packed in my cab!
To do a multi Mephisto solo cup grow would be awesome!
Just leave enough room for the HSO solo cup challenge touted to be in the next few months!

Cheers brother!
Solo cup growing is awesome, if a little work, doing a twice a day feed!
My Ctical Orange Puch have shot skywards searching for light, it is a bit packed in my cab!
To do a multi Mephisto solo cup grow would be awesome!
Just leave enough room for the HSO solo cup challenge touted to be in the next few months!
I do have some HSO......but they are the fast flowering and I find it hard to do the 12/12.......I just love auto's bro haha :pass:

I do have some HSO......but they are the fast flowering and I find it hard to do the 12/12.......I just love auto's bro haha :pass:
What I mean is there will be another solo cup challenge last time it was Dinafem this time it will be HSO Autos.
If you remember Tom won the competition last year, so come July -Aug Mark should be announcing the next solo cup challenge!
This is why I suggested having a spare corner free!

What I mean is there will be another solo cup challenge last time it was Dinafem this time it will be HSO Autos.
If you remember Tom won the competition last year, so come July -Aug Mark should be announcing the next solo cup challenge!

It's definitely coming :pass:

Let me get all the battle members sorted then I'll turn my focus to the 2nd Solo Cup Challenge :headbang:

Loving this offshoot from the 1st Solo Cup Challenge, keep it up people :pass:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

At least are ongoing solo cups will be finished then and big thanks to @Dinafem-Mark

Back