Dinafem Arty's Solo Cups, Random Autos & Fungi

DSCN5807 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Blue Treacle

DSCN5809 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Top Right - Banana Kush >> Middle left - Tangerine Dream >> Bottom Right - Blue Treacle

DSCN5810 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Tangerine Dream

DSCN5812 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Banana Kush

DSCN5816 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Left to Right >> Blue Treacle - Tangerine Dream - Banana Kush

DSCN5819 (FILEminimizer).JPG

DSCN5822 (FILEminimizer).JPG

DSCN5789 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Fruitcake in the 2' x 2' Looking a bit sorry, I have made a fresh set of nutes with a lower EC

DSCN5791 (FILEminimizer).JPG
DSCN5793 (FILEminimizer).JPG
DSCN5825 (FILEminimizer).JPG

arty there some classy solo cups i also must have 30 freebies maybe more from seedsman orders last year I'm just going to run a couple of them every round as they don't take to much room and there's nowt better than having different strains to smoke I'm like a kid in a sweet shop I've now run dinafem fastbuds and Mephisto up to now and i think they're all doable:bighug::pass::d5: also if you want a decanted bottle of mammoth p let me know i will try sort it out for you

Attachments

• 20200520_202851.jpg
    20200520_202851.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 28
View attachment 1192935
Blue Treacle

View attachment 1192936
Top Right - Banana Kush >> Middle left - Tangerine Dream >> Bottom Right - Blue Treacle

View attachment 1192937
Tangerine Dream

View attachment 1192938
Banana Kush

View attachment 1192939
Left to Right >> Blue Treacle - Tangerine Dream - Banana Kush

View attachment 1192940

View attachment 1192941

View attachment 1192943
Fruitcake in the 2' x 2' Looking a bit sorry, I have made a fresh set of nutes with a lower EC

View attachment 1192944View attachment 1192945View attachment 1192942
holy shitballs that's some superb garden also the sad-looking fruit cake sometimes mine look droopy just before lights out or if i have let her dry out a little bit to much also your well and truly back in the game aren't ya

holy shitballs that's some superb garden also the sad-looking fruit cake sometimes mine look droopy just before lights out or if i have let her dry out a little bit to much also your well and truly back in the game aren't ya
Drying out has been a recurring theme with all these plants.
The 8.5 Liter girls have all got a big AF!
The Solo Cups need twice a day watering.
So it maybe down to water issues but I think the feed is a little to hot as well!
I'll muddle through and there will be a fairly decent crop at the end of it!
Seeing as Fruitcake is the size she is , it is no wonder she is thirsty!
Some Mammoth P, yes please. I would be a fool to turn down such an expensive commodity!
However I'm not sure I need anything which will make my plants bigger LMAO:rofl:
In recent weeks I have been defoliating like it is going out of style!
I really do think I gave them too much foliar feeding and they went bonkers.
I'm really proud of my solo cups, I have certainly seen examples that aren't so big and vibrant, so I must be doing something right!
I have had a couple of time where the cups have been dry as a bone and one time one plant was droopy.
I now water twice a day and leave some in the tray/saucer so they have some to drink later!
Apart from the droopyness Fruitcake is budding out well!
Banana Kush is doing great and starting to bud out well, even though she is at the pom pom stage!

Drying out has been a recurring theme with all these plants.
The 8.5 Liter girls have all got a big AF!
The Solo Cups need twice a day watering.
So it maybe down to water issues but I think the feed is a little to hot as well!
I'll muddle through and there will be a fairly decent crop at the end of it!
Seeing as Fruitcake is the size she is , it is no wonder she is thirsty!
Some Mammoth P, yes please. I would be a fool to turn down such an expensive commodity!
However I'm not sure I need anything which will make my plants bigger LMAO:rofl:
In recent weeks I have been defoliating like it is going out of style!
I really do think I gave them too much foliar feeding and they went bonkers.
I'm really proud of my solo cups, I have certainly seen examples that aren't so big and vibrant, so I must be doing something right!
I have had a couple of time where the cups have been dry as a bone and one time one plant was droopy.
I now water twice a day and leave some in the tray/saucer so they have some to drink later!
Apart from the droopyness Fruitcake is budding out well!
Banana Kush is doing great and starting to bud out well, even though she is at the pom pom stage!
i really think you will take to solos i blame Dinafem-Mark for starting me on this journey but what a fun journey its been well a very high one :pass::smoking:

i really think you will take to solos i blame Dinafem-Mark for starting me on this journey but what a fun journey its been well a very high one :pass::smoking:
It is a nice way to do things!
After all my years growing these are my first solo cups!
I think I will yield a decent amount from them for the size of the pot.
My Amnesia Stone 99 was grown in a 4" pot which was shorter than a solo cup and managed 1.5 OZ off of it!
If I could get an OZ out of a solo I would be over the moon!
I am thinking of doing an 8 strain solo cup grow in the future!
Do some daytime smokes and some sit you on your arse and can't get up smokes and everything in between!
I'm also thinking solo cups would be good for ebb and flow to keep them wet.
Do you know what your winning solo cup yielded dry weight?

I will get a solo cup grow for Mark and I'll probably buy cookies again.
This has been a somewhat chaotic grow, I went from not growing for 9 months, to growing a few too many plants.
Running out of space, having clumsy big hand accidents by being impatient and fiddling when I should have been leaving alone!
However all is relatively good and there will be some nice strains to pick and mix from when harvest is done!

I received some "Banana Splits" photo seeds from a friend the other day. They are Banana flavoured Sativas, I imagine they will be big girls like Creeper is! So I will flower them as cuttings and make a seed run from them, as we as crossing to a short auto,this will be the start of my learning to breed! I've never done it before but I have good people to point me in the right direction!

It is a nice way to do things!
After all my years growing these are my first solo cups!
I think I will yield a decent amount from them for the size of the pot.
My Amnesia Stone 99 was grown in a 4" pot which was shorter than a solo cup and managed 1.5 OZ off of it!
If I could get an OZ out of a solo I would be over the moon!
I am thinking of doing an 8 strain solo cup grow in the future!
Do some daytime smokes and some sit you on your arse and can't get up smokes and everything in between!
I'm also thinking solo cups would be good for ebb and flow to keep them wet.
Do you know what your winning solo cup yielded dry weight?

I will get a solo cup grow for Mark and I'll probably buy cookies again.
This has been a somewhat chaotic grow, I went from not growing for 9 months, to growing a few too many plants.
Running out of space, having clumsy big hand accidents by being impatient and fiddling when I should have been leaving alone!
However all is relatively good and there will be some nice strains to pick and mix from when harvest is done!

I received some "Banana Splits" photo seeds from a friend the other day. They are Banana flavoured Sativas, I imagine they will be big girls like Creeper is! So I will flower them as cuttings and make a seed run from them, as we as crossing to a short auto,this will be the start of my learning to breed! I've never done it before but I have good people to point me in the right direction!
my best solo i got 31 grams from her but try and get the 18oz cups they give you a bit more media also i think my lowest solo was about 19 grams so the oz a plant is my goal also this emerald harvest food is expensive but its very concentrated i would be using double in remo but once your on your feet again its worth checking eBay for cheap by it now sets like i got

my best solo i got 31 grams from her but try and get the 18oz cups they give you a bit more media also i think my lowest solo was about 19 grams so the oz a plant is my goal also this emerald harvest food is expensive but its very concentrated i would be using double in remo but once your on your feet again its worth checking eBay for cheap by it now sets like i got
31 Grams that's nice going!!
1OZ a solo is a good target figure to aim for!
I am using the 18OZ (532 ml) cups, the ones which are slightly squared off, I thought it might help stop the roots swirling around the edges.
I shall keep watching your grows with Emerald Harvest and see what the score is! So far it seems to be the dogs nuts but then again you are a good grower! I think being a keen gardener often gives growers an edge over other growers, who don't garden!
Some times buying cheap means you buy twice, some times you just need to pony up and spen
This is also the first time I have used Seramis and a coco aerator and I'm liking it!
This is my training run by the time I start a solo cup for Mark, I will be in my stride and be able to do him proud.:headbang:

31 Grams that's nice going!!
1OZ a solo is a good target figure to aim for!
I am using the 18OZ (532 ml) cups, the ones which are slightly squared off, I thought it might help stop the roots swirling around the edges.
I shall keep watching your grows with Emerald Harvest and see what the score is! So far it seems to be the dogs nuts but then again you are a good grower! I think being a keen gardener often gives growers an edge over other growers, who don't garden!
Some times buying cheap means you buy twice, some times you just need to pony up and spen
This is also the first time I have used Seramis and a coco aerator and I'm liking it!
This is my training run by the time I start a solo cup for Mark, I will be in my stride and be able to do him proud.:headbang:
I will run side by side ones with your any time also the buy cheap buy twice the only item im still using is my old faithfull tent i bought it as a full kit 600w hps 4x4 tent the most shit 4 inch fan and filter known to man come with it so i had to swap the whole lot and the cost can spiral but i at least feel i have a setup i can grow decent stealthy weed and in the uk that is paramount

Also i think your feeling guilty over mark hes the coolest vendor on her and you had security issues im pretty sure he knows your pedigree on here as its a good one and it shines :d5: :pass: anyhow im off to bed arty and your a top bloke but i dont think id like your singing :crying:

Back