Dinafem Arty's Solo Cups, Random Autos & Fungi

lots of great choices arty ive also just put 2 pink Panama from Mephisto in root plus so that will be 4 in cups to grow out as I'm only growing 2 big plants this time around or i may put one of them in a 2ltr coke bottle .anyhow i cant wait to see what you run
I can't wait for the Pink Panama, big tall sativa girls in a solo cups, I know you will have fun with them!
I also like the coffeesk - deep plum sounding flavours!
A 2 liter grow pot for them is not a bad idea, you should get an amazing yield from that!

I still have a few weeks to go, so Blue Treacle and Critical Orange Punch's should be finished by the time Mark gets back and announces the start of the HSO Solo Cup Challenge!
So much fun to come!
also i will soon be posting all my stuff in my new sanlight thread i will tag you some time once i pot my big girls up i also grew decent fantasimo express in a solo cup so i think she will be ok in a solo but the 2ltr would let her stretch her legs

I will probably grow Auto Mendo Mass (Monster Mass X Mendocino Purple X Big Bud Auto) & Rainbow Candy Auto (A blend of Zkittlez and Dosidos) .
I will also grow 2 portal strains - Star Fruit and one of the Slow Motions #1 or #5 @Slowm0 which one would you recommend?

Depends on end goal ... biggest or baddest plant :) SM#5 Citrus Noir cross might be badass but Funky Monkey will get big

And since none have been flowered yet , im going with gut instinct here

I think SM#5 could be a fun solo project

Depends on end goal ... biggest or baddest plant :) SM#5 Citrus Noir cross might be badass but Funky Monkey will get big

And since none have been flowered yet , im going with gut instinct here

I think SM#5 could be a fun solo project
Thanks brother!!:d5::smoking:
Slowmo #5 it is then!

Thanks brother!!:d5::smoking:
Slowmo #5 it is then!
hi arty hows it hanging i only have all my youngster's nows I'm thinking of putting a pink Panama in the 2ltr bottle with a fastbuds smoothie in the same so i will have a mix of solos and bottles as I've had great success with coke bottles or lilt ones seem better being green

I'll be getting a thread up over the coming week mate :pass:

The 1st Solo Cup Challenge was epic. The 2nd will be even crazier :headbang:

Coming soon!

All the best :bong:

Mark..
Hi Mark :bighug:
I have been absent due to contact Dermatitis, from Giant Hogweed.
Not at all nice and very painful!
I'm back and raring to go!
I have an empty grow space and solocups!
You will have another fantastic competition!
Will Cherry OG be a seed choice?

Will Cherry OG be a seed choice?

I think that's an Emerald Triangle strain if I'm not mistaken?

For this year's HSO Solo Cup Challenge, I was thinking Chocolate Mint OG Auto as the strain choice :pass:

It should be up and running by late September :thumbsup:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Back