DSCN6466 (FILEminimizer).JPG
DSCN6468 (FILEminimizer).JPG

The Shorter One
DSCN6473 (FILEminimizer).JPG
DSCN6475 (FILEminimizer).JPG
DSCN6476 (FILEminimizer).JPG
DSCN6477 (FILEminimizer).JPG
DSCN6478 (FILEminimizer).JPG

I think you've changed my mind about running this strain in a solo I just feel she would be much better in even a 2ltr to let her fatten up a lot more but you only know what strains work by trying it and top marks growbro

I think you've changed my mind about running this strain in a solo I just feel she would be much better in even a 2ltr to let her fatten up a lot more but you only know what strains work by trying it and top marks growbro
No doubt a 2 liter would be better!
I honestly didn't know they would get this big,I should have researched a bit more!
I have a ton of seeds and just received some new testers yesterday.
So it will be more solo's in the future and I may as well try a 2 liter grow too!
Thanks for the tip o the hat too, growbro!:toke:
I can't wait for the HSO challenge to start and hopefully get a chance to try cherry bomb too!

Here are my 2 more cookies and 2 hso choc mints 2 are for autopots 1 of each and 2 to stay as solo cups also what new strains u gonna try View attachment 1212307
I like it!
Nice strains too!
Will you do a 2 liter grow as well?
For a 2 Liter grow I'm thinking of doing Mendo Mass auto, the seeds of which turned up a couple of weeks ago!
As for solo cups so many strains to choose from -

Autoflower Portal Strains
  1. Funky Monkey Auto - Fem
  2. Slow Motion #1 Auto - Fem
  3. Slow Motion #5 Auto - Fem
  4. Sunstone Auto - Fem
  5. Orange Crack x Goldwalker - Reg
  6. Star Fruit Auto - Fem
  7. CBD Blackstone Haze Auto - Fem
Other Strains
  1. Jumping Black Dash Auto - Fem -Dr Krippling
  2. Auto Colorado Cookies - Fem - Dutch Passion
  3. Sherbet Auto - Fem - Seed Stockers
  4. Blackberry Gum - Fem - Seed Stockers
  5. Auto Critical x AK47 - Fem - Strain Supermarket
  6. Auto Critical XXL - Fem - Strain Supermarket
  7. Fat Banana - Fem - RQS
  8. Auto Blueberry - Fem - Bulk Seeds
  9. Auto Creme Brulee - Fem - Bulk Seeds
  10. Auto Blueberry x Auto Somango - Fem - Bulk Seeds
  11. Auto Jack - Fem - Seed City
  12. Auto Critical x Blueberry - Fem - Bulk Seeds
  13. Auto Tangerine - Fem - Seed City
  14. Rainbow Candy Auto - Fem - Growers Choice
  15. Red Jack auto - Fem -Growers choice (turns red in flower)
  16. Blue AK - Fem - Bulk Seeds
  17. Cinderella 99 Auto - Fem - Growers Choice
  18. Mimosa Auto - Fem - Tastebudz
  19. Auto Mendo Mass - Fem - Critical Mass collective
I will probably grow Auto Mendo Mass (Monster Mass X Mendocino Purple X Big Bud Auto) & Rainbow Candy Auto (A blend of Zkittlez and Dosidos) .
I will also grow 2 portal strains - Star Fruit and one of the Slow Motions #1 or #5 @Slowm0 which one would you recommend?

That then leaves me with space for two HSO auto's

Last edited:
Congrats on an amazing grow and harvest, Arty! Those buds look delicious! And man do you have a lot! Awesome job!

Cheers!
:pass:
I like it!
Nice strains too!
Will you do a 2 liter grow as well?
For a 2 Liter grow I'm thinking of doing Mendo Mass auto, the seeds of which turned up a couple of weeks ago!
As for solo cups so many strains to choose from -

Autoflower Portal Strains
  1. Funky Monkey Auto - Fem
  2. Slow Motion #1 Auto - Fem
  3. Slow Motion #5 Auto - Fem
  4. Sunstone Auto - Fem
  5. Orange Crack x Goldwalker - Reg
  6. Star Fruit Auto - Fem
  7. CBD Blackstone Haze Auto - Fem

1. Jumping Black Dash Auto - Fem -Dr Krippling
  2. Auto Colorado Cookies - Fem - Dutch Passion
  3. Sherbet Auto - Fem - Seed Stockers
  4. Blackberry Gum - Fem - Seed Stockers
  5. Auto Critical x AK47 - Fem - Strain Supermarket
  6. Auto Critical XXL - Fem - Strain Supermarket
  7. Fat Banana - Fem - RQS
  8. Auto Blueberry - Fem - Bulk Seeds
  9. Auto Creme Brulee - Fem - Bulk Seeds
  10. Auto Blueberry x Auto Somango - Fem - Bulk Seeds
  11. Auto Jack - Fem - Seed City
  12. Auto Critical x Blueberry - Fem - Bulk Seeds
  13. Auto Tangerine - Fem - Seed City
  14. Rainbow Candy Auto - Fem - Growers Choice
  15. Red Jack auto - Fem -Growers choice (turns red in flower)
  16. Blue AK - Fem - Bulk Seeds
  17. Cinderella 99 Auto - Fem - Growers Choice
  18. Mimosa Auto - Fem - Tastebudz
  19. Auto Mendo Mass - Fem - Critical Mass collective
I will probably grow Auto Mendo Mass (Monster Mass X Mendocino Purple X Big Bud Auto) & Rainbow Candy Auto (A blend of Zkittlez and Dosidos) .
I will also grow 2 portal strains - Star Fruit and one of the Slow Motions #1 or #5 @Slowm0 which one would you recommend?

That then leaves me with space for two HSO auto's

Lots of goodies to choose from there, Arty! I haven’t grown any of those, so will be watching to see what you pick, and how they do!

Congrats on an amazing grow and harvest, Arty! Those buds look delicious! And man do you have a lot! Awesome job!

Cheers!

Lots of goodies to choose from there, Arty! I haven’t grown any of those, so will be watching to see what you pick, and how they do!
Thanks @Iriee Vibez brother :bighug:
Yup the drought has ended and my cup runneth over (or make that my big ass cooking pot runneth over lol)
Tangerine Dream is also ready to come down tonight, so that's a little more to add to the pile.
Blue Treacle has a little longer to go as do the two Critical Orange Punch's in the solo cups.
The bottom buds of Fruitcake are still to finish off too!
Now I am planning for more solo cup growing and also looking forward to the HSO Solo Cup Challenge!

lots of great choices arty ive also just put 2 pink Panama from Mephisto in root plus so that will be 4 in cups to grow out as I'm only growing 2 big plants this time around or i may put one of them in a 2ltr coke bottle .anyhow i cant wait to see what you run

Cheers!

Anything from the Autoflower Portal doesn't disappoint Citrus Noir is an awesome strain and freebies are currently Funky Monkey Auto - Fem,Slow Motion #1 Auto - Fem & Slow Motion #5 Auto - Fem although I am not sure which you will be sent. Although the freebies can be very generous!
Star Fruit is another highly recommended strain https://autoflower-portal.net/gift-shop/

Mendo Mass has a nice grape flavour & Rainbow Candy has Zkittlez in the mix.
By now you may have noticed my leanings towards nice fruity strains!

As for the HSO beans, I'm just waiting for Mark to finish his holiday and let us know what strains will be used in the HSO Solo Cup challenge!
HSO have two new strain out Chocolate Mint Auto and Cherry Bomb Auto, If given the choice I would pick Cherry Bomb all day long, I have always meant to grow a cherry strain!
tumblr_mns60pbdoO1stmhjno1_400.giftumblr_mns60pbdoO1stmhjno1_400.giftumblr_mns60pbdoO1stmhjno1_400.giftumblr_mns60pbdoO1stmhjno1_400.giftumblr_mns60pbdoO1stmhjno1_400.giftumblr_mns60pbdoO1stmhjno1_400.giftumblr_mns60pbdoO1stmhjno1_400.giftumblr_mns60pbdoO1stmhjno1_400.giftumblr_mns60pbdoO1stmhjno1_400.gif

Last edited:
lots of great choices arty ive also just put 2 pink Panama from Mephisto in root plus so that will be 4 in cups to grow out as I'm only growing 2 big plants this time around or i may put one of them in a 2ltr coke bottle .anyhow i cant wait to see what you run
I still have a few weeks to go, so Blue Treacle and Critical Orange Punch's should be finished by the time Mark gets back and announces the start of the HSO Solo Cup Challenge!
So much fun to come!

Back