Dinafem Arty's Solo Cups, Random Autos & Fungi

Fantastic run down and new grow page bro.....kind of makes mine look shit :rofl:.....and thank you very much for the mention, I am here to help, no probs

....Duuuuuude the Blue Treacle sound good, the Fat banana too....and the BBG and ACOP lol.....I just love weed haha but seriously tho, great start to the new grow mate....outstanding, in fact....so I am going to copy it haha...I have something new coming up in the next 3-4 weeks....It's new to me anyways haha..:wiz:
Cheers buddy!
I often do a full rundown of thing, so people can go to page 1 find the info they need.
It saves a bit of time when it comes to the small queries Link to page 1 , job done lol.

Blue Treacle is a similar cross to BlueTooth, they are both Blueberry X Sweet Tooth, great resin production, nice smell, not a bad vape but the buds were fairly airy. Due to a somewhat over crowded grow cab last grow, I think Blue Treacle deserved another chance to prove herself as all her other qualities are great.
Last grow I grew Banana Kush Auto, it was a sativa leaning strain and the smell was kinda bananarry but the taste was quite mild.
So this grow I'm going with Fat banana auto from RQS and see if it does any better with the flavor.
I have some banana splits seed but that is a true lanky sativa with a long flower period, so it maybe a while before that gets a look in, I was given it to breed with, so it will happen in the near future I hope!

Auto Critical Orange Punch was the solo cup grow that reached 4 foot, I scoured the internet for solo grows but so far as I know I currently hold the title for tallest solo cup!!

However old Arty got lazy, when you have a 4 foot auto in a solo cup, you suddenly find yourself water every five minutes because a plant that size with such a restricted root system, need constant watering.
After Spirit Walker and Ruby Autos solo cups had finished I had had enough babying the ACOP so I started bottom feeding it & it seemed to be going well but still the water would disappear fast.
So I started to give them more water to sit in and that's when the root rot started!!!
A lack of oxygen from the compacted roots and further oxygen depletion due to siting standing water did for them, Mr Pythium rocked up and devoured the roots.
Initially the big fans went, then the other leaves started dying, I have never had root rot before , so this was new to me.
However I instantly knew what the cause was, It wasn't hard to work out, I knew i had been lazy and had now paid the price.
I will watch out for this in the future and avoid making the same mistake, I think I needed a drip system, so I have that penned down for a future project "Drip Feed Solo Cup"!
There was still some nice early buds with decent resin production but because of their height they will be put in 7 Liter pots and mainlined!

Black berry Gum a totally unknown strain to me, as in i haven't grown it before but it is fruity.
It is Blueberry x Bubble Gum and THC upto 22%

Stone99 V6 x Citrus Noir is and seeds are in soaking

Stone99 V6 = [Sour Lemon x Black Stone] x Auto Cinderella 99 S3
X
Citrus Noir = Sour Lemon x Black Topaz

Last edited:
bro that takes me back look at the little nipples that's how i knew they were right when i was a teenager
Ah yes they are lovely and so is walking in fresh clean air away from city folk!
I'm potting up seedlings to day, pics later.
Some seed have cracked but are being slow to show head but a little look into the horticultural sponges doe show there is activity and head will pop in a day or so!

DSCN6764 (FILEminimizer).JPG
DSCN6765 (FILEminimizer).JPG

DSCN6766 (FILEminimizer).JPG
DSCN6768 (FILEminimizer).JPG
DSCN6769 (FILEminimizer).JPG
DSCN6770 (FILEminimizer).JPG
DSCN6771 (FILEminimizer).JPG
DSCN6772 (FILEminimizer).JPG
DSCN6773 (FILEminimizer).JPG
DSCN6774 (FILEminimizer).JPG

2 x Fat Banana 2x Black Berry Gum 1 x Blue Treacle potted up in to their starter pots

looking good growbro some nice youngsters there also i need a UK grower who would be able to run super sativa seed clubs new auto its fat petes cookies the only problem i find with them is there 12 to 13 weeks strains the mongol asked me to find someone but i understand if you dont want to as I'm not to keen to be fair

A very hectic time recently, so I have been very slow on updates and also reading other peoples journals.
I'm making headway though and should be back to regular posting.
I will get some pics of the rest of the tent girls tomorrow!
For the moment here is a pic of "Blue Treacle" which topped herself with a joined together cupped leaf! I was going to take pics but didn't get around to it!
In the meantime I have tied her down with large paper clips.
Now I have to go to @Vapo tutorial to make sure I'm doing it right!
I have never mainlined properly but have topped and seriously tied them down!
@Vapo @St. Tom

DSCN7111 (FILEminimizer).JPG

A very hectic time recently, so I have been very slow on updates and also reading other peoples journals.
I'm making headway though and should be back to regular posting.
I will get some pics of the rest of the tent girls tomorrow!
For the moment here is a pic of "Blue Treacle" which topped herself with a joined together cupped leaf! I was going to take pics but didn't get around to it!
In the meantime I have tied her down with large paper clips.
Now I have to go to @Vapo tutorial to make sure I'm doing it right!
I have never mainlined properly but have topped and seriously tied them down!
@Vapo @St. Tom

View attachment 1253843
looking great growbro and that's what you call a mainline

looking great growbro and that's what you call a mainline
Hey buddy @St. Tom :pass:
Mainlining or Manifolding, Something I have always wanted to try and something that @Vapo is something of a master at!
I'm going over to his thread "inside the leaf" to pick up on how he does it.
I will also make sure I have a thorough read through your journal tomorrow as I need to get medicated right now!
So expect a like bomb to be coming your way, as I like to get fully caught up!

Hey buddy @St. Tom :pass:
Mainlining or Manifolding, Something I have always wanted to try and something that @Vapo is something of a master at!
I'm going over to his thread "inside the leaf" to pick up on how he does it.
I will also make sure I have a thorough read through your journal tomorrow as I need to get medicated right now!
So expect a like bomb to be coming your way, as I like to get fully caught up!
id love to try it but most 10 week autos i run i don't think they have enough time also are you doing the sssc in solo cups auto bruce lemon diesel i don't know if you got asked

id love to try it but most 10 week autos i run i don't think they have enough time also are you doing the sssc in solo cups auto bruce lemon diesel i don't know if you got asked
I did get asked by the mongol but it isn't something I can do right now and my next grow already has too many strain on the list!
I got asked to do a SSSC solo and a large pot grow, it just isn't possible right now!

In January I hope to enter the Autoflower solo cup and see how I get on!

There are a couple of strains I will be growing in January such as :-

Sundae Driver from Penthouse Cannabis Co.

Genetics: Black Cherry Soda x Sundae Driver

Black Cherry Soda
- Black Cherry Pie (Blackberry Kush x Cherry Pie) X Unknown strain
X
Sundae Driver - Fruity Pebbles (Green Ribbon (Trainwreck x Afgooey) x Grand Daddy Purple (Mendocino Purps x Afghan Skunk) X Grape Pie (Cherry Pie x Grape Stomper)

The other strain is Incredible Green Crack from Just feminized

Genetics: Incredible Bulk x Green Crack
Lineage: Mostly Indica 75% Sativa 25%
THC Content: 20-24%
CBD Content: Less than 1%
Flowering Time: 50-55 Days indoors
Yield: 650-850g Per M2 (1000w per Meter)

Characteristics: Heavy Performance, High Resilience and Sweet Potent Punch
Incredible Green Crack has a combination of well balanced genetics including Big Bud, Super Skunk, Green Spirit and what we think is a Potent Cheese type Skunk #1 Pheno.

Portal Strains, I'm not decided on, as I have a ton to choose from!

Back