Status
Not open for further replies.
yikes, sumptin took a bite out out of that one on the right. It appears the cotyledons fell off, are they around the soil? if not thats just a bad egg.
Sure looks like it doesn't it but it started out weired ( no caudel leaves ) and continues on the same path !!

Sure looks like it doesn't it but it started out weired ( no caudel leaves ) and continues on the same path !!

I was just thinking of maybe putting rooting gel on it, and covering the stalk up a bit with more soil... might kill it though, I have not tried it on weed, only veggies. It appears that only a teensy section of vasculature is left alive in the stalk. This in turn makes the roots starve for auxin. She is probly photorespirating like crazy, burning up all her ATP.

Last edited:
I better change this to everything you need Except filters..:headbang:..do you have a Link to where you read it..?

Inside the box is absolutely Everything you Need.
image-jpeg.679887

Hard to believe this Kit cost between £10-£20 depending on where you buy and exchange rate..including a USB charger.
Value for money..I would give it a 5 Star.

I can't find it at the minute, I've read so much over the last three weeks about vaping and the different types that it's all starting to go in on eye and out the other LMAO. I'll post it if I find it again, it was something about shaping the mesh screen into a cone... It was just a bunch of opinions though, not something endorsed by the makers or Snoop if I remember rightly.

I wished I been around before you bought your vape . Open coil vapes are not true vapes as they combust your weed . Every vape I own now has a ceramic or glass chamber . Much better for vaping weed . Sorry about your luck . P.S. the screen won't help try controlling the heat the best you can .:shrug: Or you could use it for dabs .:biggrin:

Hey don't worry about it! I'm trying to do this on the cheap anyway, so I know I'm never going to get something that does the job "properly" without spending a bit of dosh, especially as I don't really know what I'm doing anyway (and I'm not a smoker). I have a desktop Arizer in the UK... but it's no blooming good to me there LOL.

2017 is going to be a great year for us, whichever decision we make on the home front!

I hope the New Year treats everyone well *big hugs to all*

I was just thinking of maybe putting rooting gel on it, and covering the stalk up a bit with more soil... might kill it though, I have not tried it on weed, only veggies. It appears that only a teensy section of vasculature is left alive in the stalk. This in turn makes the roots starve for auxin. She is probly photorespirating like crazy, burning up all her ATP.
Lets throw a little dirt around her and see what happens . Nothing ventured nothing gained maybe we can turn her into a winner ?? :biggrin:

I can't find it at the minute, I've read so much over the last three weeks about vaping and the different types that it's all starting to go in on eye and out the other LMAO.

Yeah..I get like that too..:biggrin:..don't worry about it.

It was just a bunch of opinions though, not something endorsed by the makers or Snoop if I remember rightly.

Stoner adaptations..:headbang:

Hey don't worry about it! I'm trying to do this on the cheap anyway, so I know I'm never going to get something that does the job "properly" without spending a bit of dosh, especially as I don't really know what I'm doing anyway (and I'm not a smoker). I have a desktop Arizer in the UK... but it's no blooming good to me there LOL.

Yup..Know the feeling..:biggrin:..half the stuff we brought over 12 years ago is still in boxes..and a lot of what we would Use is in the UK.

2017 is going to be a great year for us, whichever decision we make on the home front!

I hope the New Year treats everyone well *big hugs to all*

:cheersmate:

@1939bear ..what are you doing to Celebrate tonight..?

Our Normal is for hubby to have a late afternoon drink with his pals and be asleep by 9 pm..and I stay up to Comfort the dogs when all the fireworks start going off.

Fireworks started around 10 am this morning..:nono:..the Spanish like the Boom of fireworks more than the display..so they have these Canon like things they let off every half hour during daylight hours.

The dogs are Petrified already.

@1939bear ..what are you doing to Celebrate tonight..?

Our Normal is for hubby to have a late afternoon drink with his pals and be asleep by 9 pm..and I stay up to Comfort the dogs when all the fireworks start going off.

Fireworks started around 10 am this morning..:nono:..the Spanish like the Boom of fireworks more than the display..so they have these Canon like things they let off every half hour during daylight hours.

The dogs are Petrified already.
I 'll probably celebrate with you guys 5 hours in advance and then be in bed by 7 or so .My party days are over although I do have a little vodka and I may have a small drinkie to celebrate . :biggrin:

Today/tonight I will be drinking pomadas with my home made lemon cordial. No bottle of fizzy for midnight (but we don't care). Our cat is usually ok with fireworks but it depends how loud they are here. Glad to read what you put about the bangs @Mossy , I thought I had heard two go off already today and thought "what's the point during the day?" *sage nod* Just the bang. Ooookkkkk. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back