Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning @Duggy :bighug:..that looks like a Hell of a way to Start 2017...:d5:

Are all your [HASHTAG]#zambezaseeds[/HASHTAG] Test Team in place..?

Photos and Autos on this one huh..?

Good Morning @Duggy :bighug:..that looks like a Hell of a way to Start 2017...:d5:

Are all your [HASHTAG]#zambezaseeds[/HASHTAG] Test Team in place..?

Photos and Autos on this one huh..?
The Zambeza test team is currently being assembled....Lucky gits...:smokeout:

It sounds fun, but I can't spend the tent space till I get a couple grows wrapped up. I'm soooo close to dry, my nug jar is empty and I'm not buying the stuff anymore.

Not giving Secrets away..but next year there will be a selection of Grow Battles set up to Win places on the [HASHTAG]#cannazoneseedtestteam[/HASHTAG] ..if you are Looking to get Competitive save a grow spot for them.

The First will be the [HASHTAG]#fastbuds[/HASHTAG] one...starting early Feb.
Anyone with [HASHTAG]#fastbuds[/HASHTAG] seeds sitting around..and anyone who Wins [HASHTAG]#fastbuds[/HASHTAG] seeds in the Christmas Comps will be Invited to join in.

If you Think you are in the Top 5-10% of Auto growers in the whole World..... :d5:..Come Prove it.

Full Bragging Rights Included..:headbang:

Sounds like an Epic Grow Battle to me...:headbang:..
Let's hope EPIC is an understatement...
Stay tuned to the [HASHTAG]#Cannazone[/HASHTAG]...
images.jpg

The First will be the [HASHTAG]#fastbuds[/HASHTAG] one...starting early Feb.

I'm down for that. That is perfect timing, I will have a new room set up and ready to go! Parts are already filtering in, the mildew patrolling = succesful, water proofing = done, water filtration = done, and pressure washing is done. Now I just need to paint, run electrical, and put together the system. One month, tops..

Some of Stone's gear I don't think I've ever seen a seedling this small ?? and the other seems to be hanging by a thread and no caudel leaves .Out of 12 seeds I may only end up with 6 viable plants ??
DSCN0763.JPG
DSCN0765.JPG

Some of Stone's gear I don't think I've ever seen a seedling this small ?? and the other seems to be hanging by a thread and no caudel leaves .Out of 12 seeds I may only end up with 6 viable plants ??
View attachment 680164 View attachment 680165
yikes, sumptin took a bite out out of that one on the right. It appears the cotyledons fell off, are they around the soil? if not thats just a bad egg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back