Status
Not open for further replies.
animaatjes-good-98306.gif

Stoners!!
:pass:

:bighug:

@Rebel may be running behind from the celebration,I see you are not badged up yet..

Flew out of state to be with my cousin in this difficult time. I'm just with my family now brother. I will get to badges when I get back home.

Just keep tagging me so I can go thru my alerts when I get home and get everyone sorted. If its an emergency tag Waira, Briman or ATrain for badges...

Good morning stoners worldwide!

@Rebel our thoughts are with you dude, just hold tight to everyone :karmacloud:

I have nothing planned for today. Apparently New Year's Eve gets a bit lively here with fireworks, maybe we'll be able to see them from our terrace. If not, no biggie.

I'm going to take a sample bud today to dry from my Sweet Special Auto, it's a very sticky looking plant! I'm just drying things naturally above the reflector - I'm only using CFLs so it's not doing a fast dry.

I read on the net that you're supposed to use mesh screens with the Snoop Dogg vape pen to hold the herb above the coil otherwise it combusts it. Well FFS, why didn't anyone think to include any in the kit?? No wonder it was pretty much just like smoking a joint... Not helpful at all for newbies like me who don't really know what they're doing!

Hope everyone's day is great! I'll be around most of the time just doing... not much :cools:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back