Status
Not open for further replies.
That's probably good lol.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Okay so here is what happened tonight...

Made 50 pills, and I still have a ton of oil left. Took one canna capsule and started to feel it coming on around 80 minutes in, just very slightly though. It took its time but it finally started working well at 2 hours after taking it. I don't feel super high or anything but I do feel very good, very relaxed, and I'm high but not super high. Normally when I eat edibles I get too high and fall asleep and I'm not motivated to do much. With the canna caps I feel like I WANT to go do something! It's like the high is just right, not too much, not to little. I took another capsule 52 minutes ago and I feel like this next one on top of the first one may put me on my ass, but not in a bad way... just the next level if that makes any sense? Three of them would would for sure put me to sleep like my cookies do sometimes!

@witchyhour
@Dmrides220
@Eyeoftheworld
@Renaissance Redneck

Thanks for your guys help/conversation with these. Sorry if I left anyone out!

Eye, if you've never made edibles you should try the caps! They rock! They're super cheap and they don't require a lot of work. I hate making cookies because... well, I hate making cookies, time consuming and such. Also another thing to consider is these probably store a lot longer. Make a small batch and give it a try. You can buy 1,000 capsules for 10-13 bucks on Amazon, and the pill machine cost 25$ if you plan on making a lot, if not it isn't needed. I think you would be pleased! I would also suggest buying good quality capsules vs the cheaper ones. I was just thinking its possible I got some cheap ass capsules and that's why it took two hours to get me there, that's the only con... and a few weed burps lol, gross I know... :p

@Rebel may be running behind from the celebration,I see you are not badged up yet..

All is well, it is a busy part of the year! Not in a rush ill be here for a while so I think I'll have enough time to get plenty! But thanks for remembering though! Hoping after this New Year I can see some badges under my name maybe[emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this pikes peak ?

:pighug:

Yup,thatd be the one!! The pikes peak hill climb is crazy..ive had two managers at different jobs that race in that..there is so many classes..ive never eatched it live even tho its about 15 miles/24.14 kl away..i do go up the highway for some fine Makinaw( lake trout) fishing tho!!

maybe the blue dream was a heavier feeder and ran through the nutes in your substrate and the other didnt? with a nice cure you should be able to mellow out your smoke some more:pass:
It's cured good but it's still a little rough for me. We'll see what happens with this next one. I've been really happy with all my current plants so maybe this one will be better.

Made 50 pills, and I still have a ton of oil left. Took one canna capsule and started to feel it coming on around 80 minutes in, just very slightly though. It took its time but it finally started working well at 2 hours after taking it. I don't feel super high or anything but I do feel very good, very relaxed, and I'm high but not super high. Normally when I eat edibles I get too high and fall asleep and I'm not motivated to do much. With the canna caps I feel like I WANT to go do something! It's like the high is just right, not too much, not to little. I took another capsule 52 minutes ago and I feel like this next one on top of the first one may put me on my ass, but not in a bad way... just the next level if that makes any sense? Three of them would would for sure put me to sleep like my cookies do sometimes!

@witchyhour
@Dmrides220
@Eyeoftheworld
@Renaissance Redneck

Eye, if you've never made edibles you should try the caps! They rock! They're super cheap and they don't require a lot of work. I hate making cookies because... well, I hate making cookies, time consuming and such. Also another thing to consider is these probably store a lot longer. Make a small batch and give it a try. You can buy 1,000 capsules for 10-13 bucks on Amazon, and the pill machine cost 25$ if you plan on making a lot, if not it isn't needed. I think you would be pleased! I would also suggest buying good quality capsules vs the cheaper ones. I was just thinking its possible I got some cheap ass capsules and that's why it took two hours to get me there, that's the only con... and a few weed burps lol, gross I know... :p
I've done green dragon tincture and butter and for me it takes 2 hours to really feel anything but from then on out I'm good for several hours "all day"

@witchyhour
@Dmrides220
@Eyeoftheworld
@Renaissance Redneck

It sounds great! I may actually give it a try! Thankyou!!
:bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back