Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning [HASHTAG]#afnstoners[/HASHTAG] :yay1:..is everyone ready for the Big Night...?

Says Mossy sitting here unwashed in a tartan onsie...:biggrin:..we were supposed to be up Early..meat hunting then the veggie market...:doh:..didn't Happen.

I suppose..we have cat dog and chicken food..and a tin of Tuna in the pantry..we'll not starve if we don't get out...:coffee:

It sounds great! I may actually give it a try! Thankyou!!
:bighug:

We've heard the canna caps work great as a suppository..:yeah:..just saying......

and if you Do....................Review it for us........:crying::crying::crying:

@1939bear :bighug:..are you going to be around with [HASHTAG]#beartracks[/HASHTAG] to keep the NYE Party going...encourage everyone to bring their favourite music in...?

Schwing......

I read on the net that you're supposed to use mesh screens with the Snoop Dogg vape pen to hold the herb above the coil otherwise it combusts it. Well FFS, why didn't anyone think to include any in the kit?? No wonder it was pretty much just like smoking a joint... Not helpful at all for newbies like me who don't really know what they're doing!

Yeah..:shrug:..new one for me..I wonder if that is why the reviews said the coils burn out..
hubby got his yesterday..and he was as Happy as an Old Hippies Cat by 9 pm last night.
I Thought he'd be in for a whitey he chugged through so much.

The fridge got absolutely hammered...:coffee:

Good Morning [HASHTAG]#afnstoners[/HASHTAG] :yay1:..is everyone ready for the Big Night...?

Says Mossy sitting here unwashed in a tartan onsie...:biggrin:..we were supposed to be up Early..meat hunting then the veggie market...:doh:..didn't Happen.

I suppose..we have cat dog and chicken food..and a tin of Tuna in the pantry..we'll not starve if we don't get out...:coffee:

We've heard the canna caps work great as a suppository..:yeah:..just saying......

and if you Do....................Review it for us........:crying::crying::crying:

@1939bear :bighug:..are you going to be around with [HASHTAG]#beartracks[/HASHTAG] to keep the NYE Party going...encourage everyone to bring their favourite music in...?

Schwing......
Good Morning Mossy I'll do my best I won't be around for the magic hour but I'll hang in for as long as I can .:biggrin:

I better change this to everything you need Except filters..:headbang:..do you have a Link to where you read it..?

Inside the box is absolutely Everything you Need.

image-jpeg.679887

Hard to believe this Kit cost between £10-£20 depending on where you buy and exchange rate..including a USB charger.
Value for money..I would give it a 5 Star.

After the nicotine clears from your system and you start losing the habit, you start forgetting and a couple of months will sneak by without it. One day a few months after the last one, after a nice dinner out with a good bottle of wine, you'll remember you can get a pack.

I smoke organic, and last time I quit I didn't have many cravings at all. I had a friend switch to my tobacco for a week before quitting last year, and she had little cravings either. I just hope that holds true again.

I wanna do a hydro solo cup grow...maybe a comparative grow? @Itisi @tripaholic88

Who's in, hydro peeps?

It sounds fun, but I can't spend the tent space till I get a couple grows wrapped up. I'm soooo close to dry, my nug jar is empty and I'm not buying the stuff anymore.

I'm going to have to look into the drip system as I don't know anything about it but I bet I could probably make something easy enough.

I can help with that, I run drip emitters on my hydro tank so I can start them in it. The pumps are the only expensive part unless you want to do undercurrent. A small setup is very easy to make.

Good morning stoners worldwide!

@Rebel our thoughts are with you dude, just hold tight to everyone :karmacloud:

I have nothing planned for today. Apparently New Year's Eve gets a bit lively here with fireworks, maybe we'll be able to see them from our terrace. If not, no biggie.

I'm going to take a sample bud today to dry from my Sweet Special Auto, it's a very sticky looking plant! I'm just drying things naturally above the reflector - I'm only using CFLs so it's not doing a fast dry.

I read on the net that you're supposed to use mesh screens with the Snoop Dogg vape pen to hold the herb above the coil otherwise it combusts it. Well FFS, why didn't anyone think to include any in the kit?? No wonder it was pretty much just like smoking a joint... Not helpful at all for newbies like me who don't really know what they're doing!

Hope everyone's day is great! I'll be around most of the time just doing... not much :cools:
I wished I been around before you bought your vape . Open coil vapes are not true vapes as they combust your weed . Every vape I own now has a ceramic or glass chamber . Much better for vaping weed . Sorry about your luck . P.S. the screen won't help try controlling the heat the best you can .:shrug: Or you could use it for dabs .:biggrin:

Last edited:
Something New for 2017.

Live Stoners Chat is the place to Be on [HASHTAG]#AFN[/HASHTAG] to make Friends and gain site Confidence..so we have taken on two [HASHTAG]#livewarriors[/HASHTAG] @iampepe and @Slater have agreed to give up some of their site time to Help direct new Intros into Live Chat..show them how to Tag @Rebel in to get them their badges and generally make them Welcome.

Obviously..two of them cannot provide round the clock cover..so if any of you See noobs getting here..make them Welcome..and show them how to Tag the Staff members you Think they need to Talk to.

[HASHTAG]#memberpower[/HASHTAG]

[HASHTAG]#AFN[/HASHTAG] members giving up their Time to Help Build a Better [HASHTAG]#AFN[/HASHTAG].

Together we Can Do it... :d5:

Thank You @iampepe :bighug: @Slater :bighug:our First [HASHTAG]#livewarriors[/HASHTAG]

Part of the [HASHTAG]#AFNHighTeam[/HASHTAG]..members division...:d5:..New for 2017.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wished I been around before you bought your vape . Open coil vapes are not true vapes as they combust your weed . Every vape I own now has a ceramic or glass chamber . Much better for vaping weed . Sorry about your luck . P.S. the screen won't help try controlling the heat the best you can .:shrug: Or you could use it for dabs .:biggrin:

Must admit..Hubby absolutely Loves his..:coffee:..we paid almost 4 times as much for a Magic Flyte Box and it was Useless..it languishes at the back of a drawer...

2017 is going to be the Year of the Vapes..we have Plenty of Experts on site who will be forced...I mean persuaded to come in to LS and share their Views with us in 2017.

We Need to Know More....we will be Picking everybodys Brains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back