Status
Not open for further replies.
For you, 2 of these boards. Ohh, they weigh all of about 1 pound......! Northern Growlights has these in a complete kit now for $149! There is NO, I repeat, NO light on the market at this price, and few at 4 times the price than compare in output and efficiency! These guys are now starting to build lights for commercial operations with these, going to kick some HPS butt! Oh and you can put in together in 20 minutes!
kit sounds cool, gonna go check it

order your organic nutes from ebay then. No fancy packaging that way. You can get a 4 pound box of GrowMore Flower and Bloom ( I use it in place of a grow mix, with organics, it doesn't matter much ) shipped for around $15.00 Indoors, a box last me over 2 years, for you, it will probably turn to compost be for you use it all lol!

That's on my list of things tp do but im so tight on space i dont have more space for the next few months so i am here with what I have. I also for some reason have an interest in finding a way to order fertilizers that are a bit more stealth than others. and to show you can grow quality plants from simple nutes. but again, as i said, that is on my list

Lazy cats and some grape crinkle.
97748f83854924c8a20e3ad2d2bfa03c.jpg
7df91fcf04b034e72baf27e66269ba38.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Frosty buds! :d5:
:pass:

Your cats' beds are kinda awesome!
:smoking:

For you, 2 of these boards. Ohh, they weigh all of about 1 pound......! Northern Growlights has these in a complete kit now for $149! There is NO, I repeat, NO light on the market at this price, and few at 4 times the price than compare in output and efficiency! These guys are now starting to build lights for commercial operations with these, going to kick some HPS butt! Oh and you can put in together in 20 minutes!
I can see how 2 at 45% would rock, maybe too much with the sun, lol, I'll see, very doable $ over time remaining, thanks, easy way to up grow intensity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back