Status
Not open for further replies.
Life is good to me, so I didn't need anything from Santa. Although...there was something on my doorstep yesterday.

3d6562df04e773fd7939f0c5102443a8.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
That's a nice light @witchyhour !!

Cool man, I'm gonna order them. Merry Christmas if I didn't already tell you, can't remember lol.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

You won't be disappointed! Everything heavyweight I have grown has been top notch! Weight and quality!

There is a link to a grow I did with lots of pictures in my signature, check it out. If I had not screwed up the yield would have been huge, the plants were big as hell.

Also I would suggest FastBuds also. I was disappointed in my current grow but was amazed when I seen them start packing on the buds... never seen buds develope so fast once they really got going. I left the house for two days came back and boom, it was like they exploded with growth. I also seem to notice the FastBuds seem to have A LOT of trichomes compared to heavyweight.

I think you've been following my grow with my FastBuds, check out the pics I put up the other day. But yeah, Heavyweight is great. I can only put a good word in for Fast and Vast, and Wipeout Express... both are awesome strains in both weight and quality.

You won't be disappointed! Everything heavyweight I have grown has been top notch! Weight and quality!

There is a link to a grow I did with lots of pictures in my signature, check it out. If I had not screwed up the yield would have been huge, the plants were big as hell.

Also I would suggest FastBuds also. I was disappointed in my current grow but was amazed when I seen them start packing on the buds... never seen buds develope so fast once they really got going. I left the house for two days came back and boom, it was like they exploded with growth. I also seem to notice the FastBuds seem to have A LOT of trichomes compared to heavyweight.

I think you've been following my grow with my FastBuds, check out the pics I put up the other day. But yeah, Heavyweight is great. I can only put a good word in for Fast and Vast, and Wipeout Express... both are awesome strains in both weight and quality.
Cool man, thanks for the info. I have a stardawg growing right now and green crack and lsd-25 will be in my next grow. I also ordered a fastbuds blackberry with the fruit punch and got a free cream of the crop cropical fruit.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back