Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some interesting new bud on the horizon, my new cross, Azure Duck, Blue Dragon ( auto ) x Ducksfoot ( photoperiod ). These are F1 so no autos in this generation, hoping to spot some next gen, if I have a male. I just flipped the lights to 12/12 2 days ago, yet they are already starting to stretch! This Azure Duck has grown 3" in 2 days.. although that could be from the transplant to a larger pot.
The largest AD is basking under its own, 50 watt light engine, running a Citizen CLU048-1818 LED COB. This plant is going to be huge! Those dinner plate size
( BIGGER THAN!! ) fan leaves are signature Blue Dragon! Can't wait to sample a bud of this!

View attachment 678011 View attachment 678013
WOW! Her leaves are amazing!!!! :smoking:

Mine is the same. I noticed last night and have seen some people commenting on the new PC layout. I don't think it carried over to the mobile version maybe? We're just seeing the xenforo software on our phones. They'll figure it out and it seems to be working great. Just looks weird...
:pass:

Merry Christmas!

:bighug:

Mine is the same. I noticed last night and have seen some people commenting on the new PC layout. I don't think it carried over to the mobile version maybe? We're just seeing the xenforo software on our phones. They'll figure it out and it seems to be working great. Just looks weird...
:pass:

Merry Christmas!

:bighug:
nice on PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back