Status
Not open for further replies.
I try to keep it really simple myself, I only use a few different things so I know exactly what each one does. I'm new to this so I try to keep from confusing myself lol.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I believe in KISS. undourtunately the supersoil didn't work out for me this time. I'll try it again in a later grow but not now.

me too, simple
simple is better imo. less chance of screwing up. Plus im starting to hone in on my skills a bit more and possibly get some morethings going. By the end of the year i'd like a bigger tent and to try dwc but that's a long time from now.

I believe in KISS. undourtunately the supersoil didn't work out for me this time. I'll try it again in a later grow but not now.

simple is better imo. less chance of screwing up. Plus im starting to hone in on my skills a bit more and possibly get some morethings going. By the end of the year i'd like a bigger tent and to try dwc but that's a long time from now.
not so long, hehe

Something even better for you especially, is the new Quatum Board. Very efficient, HUGE light output yet needs a minimal heatsink! I'm going to run just one, at 100 watts, and see what I can grow with just 100 watts! run soft, these lights can exceed 65% efficiency! probably around 60% at 50 watts! A pair of them would be awesome running on solar!

here's the pics again: Its the only light on in that 4x4 tent in that pic!

Qautum board at 100 watts.jpg
Qautum board at 100 watts pic1 -12-18-2016.jpg

and thanks for the Citizen info, I lost it the last time you post, back on the trail, thanks again

Something even better for you especially, is the new Quatum Board. Very efficient, HUGE light output yet needs a minimal heatsink! I'm going to run just one, at 100 watts, and see what I can grow with just 100 watts! run soft, these lights can exceed 65% efficiency! probably around 60% at 50 watts! A pair of them would be awesome running on solar!

here's the pics again: Its the only light on in that 4x4 tent in that pic!

View attachment 678020 View attachment 678021
look at the light, I'm looking to customize my window grow backup leds, foot print 4.5'x2'

Review my Simple Soil thread again. No super soil here! Yet, in the pics above, the Azure Ducks are in my simple soil, in auto pots. I can grow for a year on $20 ( indoor ). longer actually because what few nutrients I add will last another season!

Has anyone grown heavyweight seeds fruit punch auto? I was just about to order some then figured I should ask here first.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Review my Simple Soil thread again. No super soil here! Yet, in the pics above, the Azure Ducks are in my simple soil, in auto pots. I can grow for a year on $20 ( indoor ). longer actually because what few nutrients I add will last another season!
That's on my list of things tp do but im so tight on space i dont have more space for the next few months so i am here with what I have. I also for some reason have an interest in finding a way to order fertilizers that are a bit more stealth than others. and to show you can grow quality plants from simple nutes. but again, as i said, that is on my list

For you, 2 of these boards. Ohh, they weigh all of about 1 pound......! Northern Growlights has these in a complete kit now for $149! There is NO, I repeat, NO light on the market at this price, and few at 4 times the price than compare in output and efficiency! These guys are now starting to build lights for commercial operations with these, going to kick some HPS butt! Oh and you can put in together in 20 minutes!

look at the light, I'm looking to customize my window grow backup leds, foot print 4.5'x2'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back