Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some interesting new bud on the horizon, my new cross, Azure Duck, Blue Dragon ( auto ) x Ducksfoot ( photoperiod ). These are F1 so no autos in this generation, hoping to spot some next gen, if I have a male. I just flipped the lights to 12/12 2 days ago, yet they are already starting to stretch! This Azure Duck has grown 3" in 2 days.. although that could be from the transplant to a larger pot.
The largest AD is basking under its own, 50 watt light engine, running a Citizen CLU048-1818 LED COB. This plant is going to be huge! Those dinner plate size
( BIGGER THAN!! ) fan leaves are signature Blue Dragon! Can't wait to sample a bud of this!

Big Azure Duck pic2 -12-25-2016.jpg
Big Azure Duck pic1 -12-25-2016.jpg

I hope they eventually release it, it looks like it would be a good stealth plant. i guess we will see how it grows with solely jobe's fertilizers. jobe's fertilizers are really easy to use and while I may not get the same height as others on plants, i attribute that to my growing method and the size of my tent as well as the fertilizers being different than others but the ferts are super easy to use. just set it and forget it. some fast start and
it most certainly does look delicious.
I try to keep it really simple myself, I only use a few different things so I know exactly what each one does. I'm new to this so I try to keep from confusing myself lol.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I have some interesting new bud on the horizon, my new cross, Azure Duck, Blue Dragon ( auto ) x Ducksfoot ( photoperiod ). These are F1 so no autos in this generation, hoping to spot some next gen, if I have a male. I just flipped the lights to 12/12 2 days ago, yet they are already starting to stretch! This Azure Duck has grown 3" in 2 days.. although that could be from the transplant to a larger pot.
The largest AD is basking under its own, 50 watt light engine, running a Citizen CLU048-1818 LED COB. This plant is going to be huge! Those dinner plate size
( BIGGER THAN!! ) fan leaves are signature Blue Dragon! Can't wait to sample a bud of this!

View attachment 678011 View attachment 678013
oh, this good 22, thanks for the share

View attachment 678011 View attachment 678013
and thanks for the Citizen info, I lost it the last time you post, back on the trail, thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back