Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings friends and neighbors

keep-calm-and-roll-one-thcfinder.jpg

I miscalculated and gave away too much of my Blue Dragon!! running short so I've been hoarding it till next harvest..in about 60 days.. so I broke out my stash for today! ( I do have several other choices but.......... )
but, this is a holy day and you want "your" best, cheers

I wonder if you will be able to get more or if it was just something special for black Friday.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I hope they eventually release it, it looks like it would be a good stealth plant. i guess we will see how it grows with solely jobe's fertilizers. jobe's fertilizers are really easy to use and while I may not get the same height as others on plants, i attribute that to my growing method and the size of my tent as well as the fertilizers being different than others but the ferts are super easy to use. just set it and forget it. some fast start and
it most certainly does look delicious.

Happy Christmas to everyone, merry Festivus, have a gracious Chanukah , an amazing Kwanzaa and a benderific Robonukah to all.

I went with that @mephisto orange crack i mentioned yesterday, using the basics i know work, so here's a thread with the grow log im going to be doing since i dont see much on them yet (link is also in my signature). I'm not going to show any impressive results because of the way i grow and fertilize my plants but its always worth it to watch[/QUOTE I will be watching I'm starting 4 white cracks can't wait to see what they got.

Happy Christmas to everyone, merry Festivus, have a gracious Chanukah , an amazing Kwanzaa and a benderific Robonukah to all.

I went with that @mephisto orange crack i mentioned yesterday, using the basics i know work, so here's a thread with the grow log im going to be doing since i dont see much on them yet (link is also in my signature). I'm not going to show any impressive results because of the way i grow and fertilize my plants but its always worth it to watch
merry merry and happy growing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back