Status
Not open for further replies.
Mini Xmas contest....obscure reference, so I'm going to say a big 75 rep points for this one. First one to tell us what these dancing rabbits have to do with Christmas gets the prize:

200.gif
They ate the chocolate eggs? *raises eyebrow*

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Merry xmas guys. I'm all outta weed but at least but at least my lovely wife got me this.

View attachment 677984

So given that I've drunk half of this already I'm going to make this my first and last post of the day because the inevitable incoherence will ensue!

Enjoy your day !
Meowy Christmas!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Happy Christmas to everyone, merry Festivus, have a gracious Chanukah , an amazing Kwanzaa and a benderific Robonukah to all.

I went with that @mephisto orange crack i mentioned yesterday, using the basics i know work, so here's a thread with the grow log im going to be doing since i dont see much on them yet (link is also in my signature). I'm not going to show any impressive results because of the way i grow and fertilize my plants but its always worth it to watch

Happy Christmas to everyone, merry Festivus, have a gracious Chanukah , an amazing Kwanzaa and a benderific Robonukah to all.

I went with that @mephisto orange crack i mentioned yesterday, using the basics i know work, so here's a thread with the grow log im going to be doing since i dont see much on them yet (link is also in my signature). I'm not going to show any impressive results because of the way i grow and fertilize my plants but its always worth it to watch
I'll be watching!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back