Status
Not open for further replies.
is there a reason why people dont decarb inside a mason jar ? im thinking how to stop unwanted smells.
:pighug:

I decarb in a mason jar. It works well for "reducing" the smell. It won't completely get rid of the smell because as the air inside the jar expands it escapes the jar. They are designed to work that way. It does reduce the smell quite a bit over other methods though.

I started with a cherap one also. first time you TASTE the vapor, you'll be hooked! all that nonsense about flavors in smoke...... come true in vapor! The first 3-4 hits..........mmmmmmmm! The problem with the ones based on the Titan1 produce very hot vapor, the cheap ones all suck at temperature control. But its a place to start.

I've tried/owned just about every portable vape worth owning and my 2 favorites are the Davinci Ascent, and the Focusvape Pro. The Davinci has NO rival.

It's just the cheap Snoop Dogg one to see if I can get on with vaping at all, then I can upgrade to a Viva as per your recommendation! I'm a bit of a skinflint lol. Besides, I have my Arizer desktop in the UK so I don't need an expensive one out here.

New decoration for my tree.........

canna tree.jpg

turkey bags work well for that too

I decarb in a mason jar. It works well for "reducing" the smell. It won't completely get rid of the smell because as the air inside the jar expands it escapes the jar. They are designed to work that way. It does reduce the smell quite a bit over other methods though.

Merry xmas guys. I'm all outta weed but at least but at least my lovely wife got me this.

IMG_0356.JPG

So given that I've drunk half of this already I'm going to make this my first and last post of the day because the inevitable incoherence will ensue!

Enjoy your day !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back