Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care for intense Sativa stone either. Especially after my recent episode of being overdosed with Ketamine by the anesthesiologist...... Use an Indica or Indica dominant strain.
2. If your not experienced with oil/butter, START with a milder batch. Cut the canna amount in half. Or hand fill a couple size 00 caps and take one ALWAYS wait at least 90 minutes, it can take that long for some people to metabolize it. My oil can take to a feeling that makes you say Ahhhhhhh......... or knock you out for the night!

I can look it up, too. It came up on a conversation about how my brownies ensured I'm never eating canna again! He swears by the capsules, though. [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Wow! I don't blush often but.............hehehe!

:welcome::smokeout::grin::baked:

Awesomeness! Thanks so much! What a great Christmas gift! [emoji2] [emoji106] *hugs and places a wet, slappy kiss on the cheek* Me love you long time! [emoji121] [emoji16]

Very true, but you shouldn't base your idea of portable vapes with a cheap pen, though. Especially comparing it to the Arizer... the Viva is a true vaporizer, most pens do cause some level of combustion, so the flavor, etc., are very different from what you get when having just vapor.

Ok, I'm stoned. So, if it didn't make sense, it's not you. Also, if it doesn't make sense, we can revisit the subject in a half hour or later... [emoji121] [emoji13] [emoji6] [emoji16] [emoji28] [emoji23]

No it made perfect sense, don't worry! Also it's not proving easy to find somewhere that has a Viva, and I don't want to pay over the odds and then risk import/customs tax on it as well. Apparently that happens with a lot of things that people here get from overseas. If we stay out here, I'll get one delivered to my UK address before I pop back in Feb so I can bring it out with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back