Status
Not open for further replies.
Mini Xmas contest....obscure reference, so I'm going to say a big 75 rep points for this one. First one to tell us what these dancing rabbits have to do with Christmas gets the prize:

200.gif
_20161225_111514.JPG

Merry Christmas @Ozone69 !!
:bighug:

BAM!!! :slap:

"Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas" is still one of my favorite old shows to dust off this time of year and watch. I remember when we first got cable back in around the late 70's, maybe early 80's. And I believe it was HBO that showed this a lot around Xmas time so we used to watch it over and over again as kids. Good example of the puppetry and model work that Henson and Oz were doing in the early days before the Muppet's really took off as well.

I don't care for intense Sativa stone either. Especially after my recent episode of being overdosed with Ketamine by the anesthesiologist...... Use an Indica or Indica dominant strain.
2. If your not experienced with oil/butter, START with a milder batch. Cut the canna amount in half. Or hand fill a couple size 00 caps and take one ALWAYS wait at least 90 minutes, it can take that long for some people to metabolize it. My oil can take to a feeling that makes you say Ahhhhhhh......... or knock you out for the night!
Yeah, my brownies took me and mom down for a couple of days! I used this jar full of reclaimed vaped pot...

aac8ce49c6f2c7c9f250baa75bdf76d1.jpg

Plus a pretty big pellet of pollen catcher stuff.

Like yay big, but this is harvest hash, not pollen stuff. It was a full bottom of a large grinder that I had pressed. So....a LOT! [emoji53]

And it was a mixture of all sorts of plants, too! [emoji13] [emoji28] [emoji23]

3bb086297f7ab67cb627a626bd5cbb4d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

No it made perfect sense, don't worry! Also it's not proving easy to find somewhere that has a Viva, and I don't want to pay over the odds and then risk import/customs tax on it as well. Apparently that happens with a lot of things that people here get from overseas. If we stay out here, I'll get one delivered to my UK address before I pop back in Feb so I can bring it out with me.
Actually, I think they may have stopped manufacturing the Viva. I was looking for it online and couldn't find any... [emoji52]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back