Status
Not open for further replies.
3cb64670bbf3703d0b3a9ef60495aaa5.jpg

I love quiet, I had so many years of noisy kids that any moments of peace now are just luxuriated in, like a nice spa bath! And the kids are miles away so I can't hear them anyway. Bliss. I'd like to live somewhere "out back" but here I'd get no internet and it'd be colder than I'm willing to tolerate, due to there being so many microclimates on the island.

Thanks, you too! I'll put my barraquito picture up when I do it later!

Sweet! Tag me when you do! :pass:

Merry Christmas [HASHTAG]#afn[/HASHTAG] Stoners ...:bighug::bighug::bighug:..Sharing one.

View attachment 677887View attachment 677888View attachment 677890View attachment 677889 Aunty Mossy all Puckered up...waiting.....I've even put me teeth in..

:crying::crying::crying:

Happy Christmas

:crying: Its an occasion!! Aunty put her teeth in! :rofl: :bighug: Merry Christmas Mossy!

Good Morning & Merry Christmas to you all....

:pass::bighug::pass::bighug::pass:

Merry Christmas Frogster!

Anyone care to join me and try some of this Mephisto Grapey Walter.i have never had smoke this strong in my life and i am no spring chicken,it just wrecks me beyond words hahahahaha

View attachment 677892

Sure! If you ain't all wrecked already that is... Lol that shit looks DANKITY dank dank... :drool: I got cotton mouth just looking at it!

:growing:
images
:xmas::xmas: My Friends:bighug:...Enjoy the Day! :pass:

:bighug: You do the same Matey!! :pass:

Presents are wrapped. Well I'm done with the Lady's... She's still wrapping mine... Lol first Christmas where we don't have to leave the house... That's a present in itself!

:pass:

It is a Culture shock isn't it..?..:shrug:..after the UK overload.
Of course...it isn't Spanish Christmas yet.

One greek holiday we were kept awake by chickens..or rather rooster..then it stopped and a bloody donkey started hee hawing through the night...:coffee:..the donkey was worse.

You cannot do child care from where you are..:d5:..blessing or a curse..[emoji3]

We have one single christmas card..from hubbys mother..:headbang:..and that is it.
Less to dust..:crying:

Merry Christmas @Frogster ..:bighug:

Merry Christmas @1939bear

That Sounds like an Invite to me @2Stoned2Care .:pass:..Merry Christmas

@krug. :bighug::bighug:Merry Christmas

@St. Tom Merry Christmas ..lovely dogs..:headbang:

All animals fed..dogs got burger and kebab meat for a treat..:coffee:..I bet they will be farting all afternoon..and we'll get nostalgic about sprouts and christmas dinners..
:crying:

We got one of hubbies favourite brekkies..left over salad..:d5:..I'd kill for a doorstep..fresh bread and bacon..with lurpack on...mmm...mmm...mmm...
But we cannot have the bread...:shrug:..bummerView attachment 677893

Left over steak from last night..lettuce straight out of the garden..:chef:..honey and horseradish dressing for a bit of Zing..

View attachment 677894

It is a bugger living gluten free..:shrug:
Ever considered moving to the US? I know a house you can get in with your cooking skills...just saying! [emoji16] [emoji28] [emoji23]

Now, seriously, a wonderful Christmas to you and your family! I'm so glad you're safe and celebrating the holiday with some very yummy food. [emoji4] [emoji178]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Wishing every one at AFN a very merry Christmas... Just about to escape the family for the dogs first joint... Sorry walk of the day... She loves Christmas day at my mums, she seems to get more walks than usual ;)

Sent from mTalk
A wonderful Christmas to you and your family as well! [emoji2] [emoji113]

Anyone care to join me and try some of this Mephisto Grapey Walter.i have never had smoke this strong in my life and i am no spring chicken,it just wrecks me beyond words hahahahaha

View attachment 677892
Nice! Enjoy! [emoji2] [emoji106] And my best holiday wishes to you and your family!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back