Status
Not open for further replies.
That is pretty much It...:coffee:

Mine too..I haven't fed them yet...can't be arsed to move.:biggrin:

It's so frenetic in the UK, I'm really enjoying it.

I don't mind the clucks and cackles, it's the doodledo-ing that gets on my bosom. Especially at 2am because of the lights around here which are on all night.

None of mine are parents yet, thankfully. I'm not dealing with the fallout that comes with that lol.

Hubby drew me a christmas tree! It's the only decoration we have up, it's stuck to the door with a bit of sellotape.

Merry Christmas Everybody
15622405_1226680927412579_8518829920015067048_n.jpg

Wishing every one at AFN a very merry Christmas... Just about to escape the family for the dogs first joint... Sorry walk of the day... She loves Christmas day at my mums, she seems to get more walks than usual ;)

Sent from mTalk

merry xmas everyone i just need to get this morning out of the way then feet up maybe a little vape and get this party started you gotta love xmas dinner after a toke or vape

It's so frenetic in the UK, I'm really enjoying it.

It is a Culture shock isn't it..?..:shrug:..after the UK overload.
Of course...it isn't Spanish Christmas yet.

I don't mind the clucks and cackles, it's the doodledo-ing that gets on my bosom. Especially at 2am because of the lights around here which are on all night.

One greek holiday we were kept awake by chickens..or rather rooster..then it stopped and a bloody donkey started hee hawing through the night...:coffee:..the donkey was worse.

None of mine are parents yet, thankfully. I'm not dealing with the fallout that comes with that lol.

You cannot do child care from where you are..:d5:..blessing or a curse..:biggrin:

Hubby drew me a christmas tree! It's the only decoration we have up, it's stuck to the door with a bit of sellotape.

We have one single christmas card..from hubbys mother..:headbang:..and that is it.
Less to dust..:crying:

Good Morning & Merry Christmas to you all....

:pass::bighug::pass::bighug::pass:

Merry Christmas @Frogster ..:bighug:

Merry Christmas Everybody
.View attachment 677891

Merry Christmas @1939bear

Anyone care to join me and try some of this Mephisto Grapey Walter.i have never had smoke this strong in my life and i am no spring chicken,it just wrecks me beyond words hahahahaha

View attachment 677892

That Sounds like an Invite to me @2Stoned2Care .:pass:..Merry Christmas

:growing:
images
:xmas::xmas: My Friends:bighug:...Enjoy the Day! :pass:

@krug. :bighug::bighug:Merry Christmas

merry xmas everyone i just need to get this morning out of the way then feet up maybe a little vape and get this party started you gotta love xmas dinner after a toke or vape

@St. Tom Merry Christmas ..lovely dogs..:headbang:

All animals fed..dogs got burger and kebab meat for a treat..:coffee:..I bet they will be farting all afternoon..and we'll get nostalgic about sprouts and christmas dinners..
:crying:

We got one of hubbies favourite brekkies..left over salad..:d5:..I'd kill for a doorstep..fresh bread and bacon..with lurpack on...mmm...mmm...mmm...
But we cannot have the bread...:shrug:..bummer
image.jpeg

Left over steak from last night..lettuce straight out of the garden..:chef:..honey and horseradish dressing for a bit of Zing..

image.jpeg

It is a bugger living gluten free..:shrug:

Wishing every one at AFN a very merry Christmas... Just about to escape the family for the dogs first joint... Sorry walk of the day... She loves Christmas day at my mums, she seems to get more walks than usual ;)

Sent from mTalk

Merry Christmas @Slater don't wear the dog out..:smoker:

It is a Culture shock isn't it..?..:shrug:..after the UK overload.
Of course...it isn't Spanish Christmas yet.

One greek holiday we were kept awake by chickens..or rather rooster..then it stopped and a bloody donkey started hee hawing through the night...:coffee:..the donkey was worse.

You cannot do child care from where you are..:d5:..blessing or a curse..:biggrin:

We have one single christmas card..from hubbys mother..:headbang:..and that is it.
Less to dust..:crying:

Merry Christmas @Frogster ..:bighug:

Merry Christmas @1939bear

That Sounds like an Invite to me @2Stoned2Care .:pass:..Merry Christmas

@krug. :bighug::bighug:Merry Christmas

@St. Tom Merry Christmas ..lovely dogs..:headbang:

All animals fed..dogs got burger and kebab meat for a treat..:coffee:..I bet they will be farting all afternoon..and we'll get nostalgic about sprouts and christmas dinners..
:crying:

We got one of hubbies favourite brekkies..left over salad..:d5:..I'd kill for a doorstep..fresh bread and bacon..with lurpack on...mmm...mmm...mmm...
But we cannot have the bread...:shrug:..bummerView attachment 677893

Left over steak from last night..lettuce straight out of the garden..:chef:..honey and horseradish dressing for a bit of Zing..

View attachment 677894

It is a bugger living gluten free..:shrug:
Mmm Mossy with my training ud be the perfect girlfriend to cook my dinner lol merry festivus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back