Status
Not open for further replies.
Marijuana Christmas _ Anonymous ART of Revolution.jpg
Maconha - Feliz Natal Wallpaper Download.jpg
Home ask away! i give advice too im all ears and eyes (_ Archive RSS.png
Merry Christmas From Owlmygod - Stoner Edition.jpg

It is a Culture shock isn't it..?..:shrug:..after the UK overload.
Of course...it isn't Spanish Christmas yet.
It is a bugger living gluten free..:shrug:

It's very different but I like it. Roll on New Year and 6th January!

Have you tried making your own gluten-free bread? Or are there not enough hours in the day? I used to make my own (normal) bread in a machine in the UK. It's not as cost effective as I'd like, nor does it last as long as shop bought Chorleywood bread, but the flavour's good and you can add anything to it.

Mmm Mossy with my training ud be the perfect girlfriend to cook my dinner lol merry festivus

Ha @Bailey :bighug:..hubby got to that conclusion 25 years before you..:d5:..I'm sure he just married me to be Fed in the manner to which he had become accustomed.
Merry Christmas..

Merry Christmas morning, peeps! [emoji2] [emoji113]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas to you and the cats @witchyhour :bighug:

Ever considered moving to the US? I know a house you can get in with your cooking skills...just saying! [emoji16] [emoji28] [emoji23]

Now, seriously, a wonderful Christmas to you and your family! I'm so glad you're safe and celebrating the holiday with some very yummy food. [emoji4] [emoji178]

Cheers..:bighug:

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Good Morning Stoners,
MERRY MERRY MERRY
CHRISTMAS
:smokeout:

Merry Christmas @Feenix :bighug:

It's very different but I like it. Roll on New Year and 6th January!

Have you tried making your own gluten-free bread? Or are there not enough hours in the day? I used to make my own (normal) bread in a machine in the UK. It's not as cost effective as I'd like, nor does it last as long as shop bought Chorleywood bread, but the flavour's good and you can add anything to it.

I have..and we can get gluten free bread locally..but we still both react to it..and it is crap anyway...so we don't bother.
We seem to have a yeast problem too..so we just avoid it all.

There is one gluten free bread we love back in the UK..it tastes as good as normal bread..we get a slight reaction from it..but the pleasure of being able to have a sandwich..is immeasurable ..so we pig out for .3 or 4 days on it when we are back in the UK...and have a fruit salt clear out when we come back...:coffee:

a very merry Christmas everyone , hope you all well and are gunna have a nice scoff for your dinner , don't burn it whatever you do , but better overdone than under done lol !
I had a nice stroll around a nature reserve near me this morning an took a few snaps of I think some type of egret i seen catch a fish !
dinner ids going on inabit ! again merry xmas afn !
P1000341.JPG
P1000342.JPG
P1000335.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back