Status
Not open for further replies.
I have..and we can get gluten free bread locally..but we still both react to it..and it is crap anyway...so we don't bother.
We seem to have a yeast problem too..so we just avoid it all.

The yeast thing must be a pain. I don't see many "This contains yeast" or "Yeast Free" notices on products.
What would replace yeast to get the same rising results in a recipe?
:smokeout:

a very merry Christmas everyone , hope you all well and are gunna have a nice scoff for your dinner , don't burn it whatever you do , but better overdone than under done lol !
I had a nice stroll around a nature reserve near me this morning an took a few snaps of I think some type of egret i seen catch a fish !
dinner ids going on inabit ! again merry xmas afn !View attachment 677916 View attachment 677914 View attachment 677915
Nice shots!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Same to you witchy. I hope Santa was very very good to you.
:smokeout:
Life is good to me, so I didn't need anything from Santa. Although...there was something on my doorstep yesterday.

3d6562df04e773fd7939f0c5102443a8.jpg

Life is good to me, so I didn't need anything from Santa. Although...there was something on my doorstep yesterday.

3d6562df04e773fd7939f0c5102443a8.jpg

One of the best under rated leds, if you ask me!! @Magic turned me on to them and they are a great panel and the price is right! Great warranty to boot! :thumbsup: And I bought my own presents!:biggrin: I haven't unwrapped anything, but I know I got a gopro!!:biggrin: Merry Christmas Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back