Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm stuck back on page 1830 and bout to leave to go eat my friends!! Talk to you all soon!! Be back later...

@Rebel am I seriously the only one that wondered if they knew they had befriended a cannibal??? LMAO :crying:

Merry Christmas to my AFN family!

All is good here, quiet as anything, hubby isn't up yet. I think the sun is trying to break through. I don't know what I was expecting really, the church bells rang at ten to midnight to summon all good Catholics to Midnight Mass, and there was the odd firework. Apart from that it was silent.

Now it's the normal cockerels making a racket in the barranco, which they've been doing since first light. I have Christmas morning all to myself at present!

I hope everyone gets what they want for gifts, but if they don't then I hope they get stoned!:bighug::xmas:

@Rebel am I seriously the only one that wondered if they knew they had befriended a cannibal??? LMAO :crying:

Merry Christmas to my AFN family!

All is good here, quiet as anything, hubby isn't up yet. I think the sun is trying to break through. I don't know what I was expecting really, the church bells rang at ten to midnight to summon all good Catholics to Midnight Mass, and there was the odd firework. Apart from that it was silent.

Now it's the normal cockerels making a racket in the barranco, which they've been doing since first light. I have Christmas morning all to myself at present!

I hope everyone gets what they want for gifts, but if they don't then I hope they get stoned!:bighug::xmas:

I know.. I have such a way with words don't I? :rofl: :face:

That sounds really cool... Its always quiet here in the woods... Unless the moon is full :coffee: Hope you and your husband have a great day!

Just drinking a beer it is 12:19 am here.. merry Christmas all.

Merry Christmas Ripp! 3:35am here and haven't wrapped presents yet.. Lol been smoking since we got home hrs ago lol :cheers: Enjoy your day Ripp!

That sounds really cool... Its always quiet here in the woods... Unless the moon is full :coffee: Hope you and your husband have a great day!

I love quiet, I had so many years of noisy kids that any moments of peace now are just luxuriated in, like a nice spa bath! And the kids are miles away so I can't hear them anyway. Bliss. I'd like to live somewhere "out back" but here I'd get no internet and it'd be colder than I'm willing to tolerate, due to there being so many microclimates on the island.

Thanks, you too! I'll put my barraquito picture up when I do it later!

Merry Christmas [HASHTAG]#afn[/HASHTAG] Stoners ...:bighug::bighug::bighug:..Sharing one.

upload_2016-12-25_9-58-41.png
upload_2016-12-25_9-58-46.png
upload_2016-12-25_9-58-52.png
upload_2016-12-25_9-58-52.png
Aunty Mossy all Puckered up...waiting.....I've even put me teeth in..

:crying::crying::crying:

Happy Christmas

Merry Christmas Island Grower..:bighug:

We are Used to it in the staffroom..:yeah:..you open the fridge..you never know what you are going to find..arm..:shrug:..leg..bit of regurgitated fish..

That is pretty much It...:coffee:

Mine too..I haven't fed them yet...can't be arsed to move.:biggrin:

I love quiet, I had so many years of noisy kids that any moments of peace now are just luxuriated in, like a nice spa bath! And the kids are miles away so I can't hear them anyway. Bliss. I'd like to live somewhere "out back" but here I'd get no internet and it'd be colder than I'm willing to tolerate, due to there being so many microclimates on the island.

Thanks, you too! I'll put my barraquito picture up when I do it later!

Blessed Silence..Me Time again...:headbang:..I keep Torturing our kids now they are Parents..can you remember the last time you had Me Time..:coffee:

Merry Christmas Mossy!!:bighug:Did hubby's present arrive in time?

Well..the tracking said it Did..but it didn't..unless our neighbour comes running up the road with it when we go back home. :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back