Status
Not open for further replies.
See, I've been using the X-treme Gardening Mycos, with pretty decent success, but it only had one type of 'extremely resilient, aggressive" myco in it, are you familiar with x-treme gardening myco? Is it shit or passable? What would you recommend myco-wise? This is timely for me, I just ran out and am ordering some myco/azo next friday.
Never have used the X-treme, just Orca and Great White. I was pleased with them both.
Congratulations! They are awesome pets, my son has one.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Our last one passed away after 14 years, this will be one spoiled lizard!

Quick question, I notice a lot of people say 'Don't use synthetic fertilizers, they kill off beneficial soil fungus and bacteria" and I bought into that for a while, but recently I read an article that explained that even if you do harm your soil bacteria, those colonies are capable of doubling in size every 20 minutes, so within a few hours, they will normalize.

That lead me to read a few other actual scholarly journals on the subject of synthetic fertilizers and bacteria/fungus, and in all 3 of teh papers I read, the same results were observed: bacteria colonies were not significantly affected by synthetic fertilizers, and fungus colonies consistently increased when exposed to synthetic fertilizers.

I can see why OVERfertilizing might harm these bacteria/fungi, but even in those instances, a good flush would create a growing environment where the bacteria/fungus levels should return to normal within a few hours/a day (depending on how bad you overfertilize).

Can anybody show me any actual scholarly evidence that synthetic fertilizers, used properly, harm soil bacteria/fungus, or can I safely retire this myth into the "old wives tale aka crunchy granola vegan with just enough info to sound knowledgeable" drawer?
I love guacamole!!

THIS is guacamole
IMG_20161223_205304.jpg

Niiiiiice! Thanks mate

Anytime bro!

@Rebel thanks for the badges :bighug:

I'm Oooot

i better be ready for tomorrow :cheers:

Holiday cheers to all you good AFN's :smokeout:

Sleep well slowmo! Same to you man!!

New Lights: 3xSanlight S4W (140W) FRESH OUT THE BOX...[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]

View attachment 677356 View attachment 677357

That's BAD ASS!! Looks space age!

T5's? You must be talking bout backyard wrestling... :pighug:

:crying: :crying:

:crying: :crying: :crying:

Awesome!!!!

Congrats to you!!

My wife tells me it is to protect the young because a hungry hawk will eat anything. I don't know if she is right because my bird knowledge is low, but i do like to watch them while I am on my back deck drinking my coffee in the morning.

Yeah... Hawks will eat anything they can easily swoop down and grab without much of a fight back. Opportunistic eaters.

I love guacamole!!

I hate Guacamole...

So, the cat was doing his normal drive by having a drink from the fish tank... He over estimated his balance.. hahahabwahaha....
View attachment 677371 View attachment 677372

:crying: Cats are so funny sometimes... My cat Poe. He cracks me up when he thinks he can get outside somehow by getting up on the dryer to look out the laundry room door and falls behind the dryer.... Yeah that's hysterical!

I just got my early Christmas present! :d5::smoking:
View attachment 677377

Niiiice!! What kinda Herp is that??

I am in line at target and I am seriously contemplating killing myself.

Been there bro... Hopefully by now you're out and stoned and not stuck in traffic... Or in line at another store!

@Rebel as you may seen i got my new lights, it would be nice to have a special(sanlight leds) badge since i will do a complete unboxing and grow review of them any soon. I'll drop a few graphics that may be used if you would like to do me that favour.

sanlight-logo.png

or

IMG_3232%20%282%29.jpg

Absolutely!!! You want any specific image?

Thats totally how it should be! She just made it official in here and i wanted to give her my thoughts in the same way. Me personally thought about tattoos a lot and some peeps i know do some good work. But i just could not decide for one thing as my life is chaning and flowing on like a river, so no need for it to 'carry the same bottled message' the whole time

And i can respect that too! I like that kinda thinking! To each his own!

Never have used the X-treme, just Orca and Great White. I was pleased with them both.

Our last one passed away after 14 years, this will be one spoiled lizard!
That's great to hear! My son loves anything reptilian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back