Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rebel as you may seen i got my new lights, it would be nice to have a special(sanlight leds) badge since i will do a complete unboxing and grow review of them any soon. I'll drop a few graphics that may be used if you would like to do me that favour.

sanlight-logo.png

or

IMG_3232%20%282%29.jpg

Sorry that first pic just says IMG and i can't see it...

We haven't had whales in the bay for all winter before. It's cool to have their breath and other noise in the background.

Humpbacks are amazing!! All whales are but Humpbacks' tails are awesome! Majestic.. That would be awesome to hear! And i thought the turkeys were cool lol

@Rebel as you may seen i got my new lights, it would be nice to have a special(sanlight leds) badge since i will do a complete unboxing and grow review of them any soon. I'll drop a few graphics that may be used if you would like to do me that favour.

sanlight-logo.png

or

IMG_3232%20%282%29.jpg

Gotta run out real quick... Let me know what you settle on and I can do it soon as I get back!

Humpbacks are amazing!! All whales are but Humpbacks' tails are awesome! Majestic.. That would be awesome to hear! And i thought the turkeys were cool lol
I really do love to see most any animal. I get as much enjoyment out of the birds as anything. But yea the whales are something else. We are around them a lot while we're fishing in the summer, and it never gets old for sure (although it can get nerve-wracking )Having them here while we're home is nice. Without the engine noise you hear them a lot more. We were in the hot tub last night in the dark and one was breaching and smacking his tail down...it was close by. You could feel it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back