Status
Not open for further replies.
@Miss Widow i am sorry for your son, but i honestly doubt anyone will get it...ever heard of bitter cucumber? have to look it up, its a cucumber with a real bitter taste from india, a shop where i live had it and i asked what it is and whats it good for. the employee told me so now im telling you, it help with diabetes naturally and the price was a regular food price. May this help you. Regarding the tattoo i just have to admit i would have not chose this to be on my body for 'ever'...just sayin

I am in line at target and I am seriously contemplating killing myself.

I sympathize. Two quick items needed at the grocery store today and fifteen minutes in line. Express lane and self service lane lines were so ridiculous they were blocking the isles. :crying:

Same at the weed store. More fun crowd to hang in line with there, though. :smoking:

@Miss Widow i am sorry for your son, but i honestly doubt anyone will get it...ever heard of bitter cucumber? have to look it up, its a cucumber with a real bitter taste from india, a shop where i live had it and i asked what it is and whats it good for. the employee told me so now im telling you, it help with diabetes naturally and the price was a regular food price. May this help you. Regarding the tattoo i just have to admit i would have not chose this to be on my body for 'ever'...just sayin
Thank you for your opinion. They are both popular tottoos I no, but they have deep meaning for me.

But that's why she's getting it and not you :smoking: I have a few tattoos people go OK WTF but my I got them for me not for anyone's approval... :pass:

Thank you for your opinion. They are both popular tottoos I no, but they have deep meaning for me.

You have to be happy with it. Just think about this: if you get a tattoo with a meaning for depression and the other with the meaning for sickness (both this meanings be felt and recognized as this by you as you said) this may lead to manifesting it even more in your life...i'd rather choose something positive. I hope i did not offend you.

I have this on my bicep. For my father. Its an inverted torch. But the flame is still lit.

The flame is the soul eternal.

Most folks round here think its satanic hahahaha ignorance..

But that's why she's getting it and not you :smoking: I have a few tattoos people go OK WTF but my I got them for me not for anyone's approval... :pass:
Thats totally how it should be! She just made it official in here and i wanted to give her my thoughts in the same way. Me personally thought about tattoos a lot and some peeps i know do some good work. But i just could not decide for one thing as my life is chaning and flowing on like a river, so no need for it to 'carry the same bottled message' the whole time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back