Status
Not open for further replies.
I was chuckling to myself over some over the top claim about growth. What's the tallest plant you've seen?

I used to grow tall girls(topped at 8 nodes), some were in the 14foot tall range and 20+ feet circumference, but now I specialize in far shorter(6 feet) and bigger circumference plants(30+feet around). I find far better yields from a properly trained photo giant.

Here is a pic of my biggest plant ever (DP Blueberry 2016) 6+ feet tall and over 30' circumference.
IMG_3004600pix.jpg

Just a guess, but I figure an untopped, untrained plant in my prime spot would exceed 20 feet tall.

I used to grow tall girls(topped at 8 nodes), some were in the 14foot tall range and 20+ feet circumference, but now I specialize in far shorter(6 feet) and bigger circumference plants(30+feet around). I find far better yields from a properly trained photo giant.

Here is a pic of my biggest plant ever (DP Blueberry 2016) 6+ feet tall and over 30' circumference.
View attachment 677428

Just a guess, but I figure an untopped, untrained plant in my prime spot would exceed 20 feet tall.

Nice, got a bb going right now and its a nice growing thing 2.

View attachment 677428

Wow!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back