Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess I'm a day late with that question. I Never do keep up. Of course they don't grow coffee in Ohio. If they did it wouldn't be Arabaica, the Big Bud of coffee. The cash crop. With all the trouble it would take they would probably revive one of the strains that Arabaica replaced. Like landrace Colombian. Juan Valdez would be rolling in his grave if he saw his hills were now alive with Arabaica.

Well yes and no... They achieve their beans and such thru the fair trade program. Which assures it's gathered with actual paid farmers and not slave labor. Everything else is done here in Gallia County... Well I'm not in Gallia county but close enough!

I have a ton of love for the Buckeye... Lived there for a few yrs. My wife grew up in OH...

I'm finer than split frog hair today. It's 2AM and 68 with a light fog.. but that will get heavier with this second doob.
:pass:
Oooo... 68! [emoji76] [emoji7] [emoji108] *drools* 25 here now.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

briman, Witchy
Enough of my bs. I'll just read and learn from your DWC discussion.
Hahaha. I guess it's one of those topics, like defoliation. Each prefers their method and have reasons for it.

Now, if you have questions about dwc, I may be able to help. [emoji121] [emoji6]

Imo as long as you're self sustainable and get the best smoke money can't even buy in your area (like here!) then that's all that matters!

Whether its dirt, water, air, Hempy, etc who cares?! The end product is what we all have in common. To each his own! I don't care how ya grow! As long as you do!

:smoking: :coffee:

Imo as long as you're self sustainable and get the best smoke money can't even buy in your area (like here!) then that's all that matters!

Whether its dirt, water, air, Hempy, etc who cares?! The end product is what we all have in common. To each his own! I don't care how ya grow! As long as you do!

:smoking: :coffee:
I knew there was a reason why I liked you! [emoji106] [emoji2]

That's what I thought, we were both alone and all. She sounded so great on the phone... oh, well! No point bitching about it. lol

I'm an only child too. I don't think mum's particularly happy that I'm out here 2000 miles away, but she accepts it's my life and it's something we've wanted to do for years. I might feel differently if I was by myself but I'm not and sometimes you just have to follow your heart.

Now if there was some way I could grow over here and earn money from it my life would be more interesting LOL but if we decide to stay maybe I'll have to go and get a "proper" job. Can't think what I'd like to do though... It's one of the few things that would be easier for me to do in the UK.

Now for something completely different!

Here's a competition which I'm going to run for 12 hours to give as many people a chance as I can. Top 3 answers will all get rep: 1st 100, 2nd 50 and 3rd 25. Suggest a new career/job for me! I can do online training, am willing to consider a small financial outlay for that purpose, and have 3 months to get going. All suggestions welcome, even if it seems wacky! It must be something in English that doesn't need university education. That's it. Get going!! Closing time for entries is 20:30 UK time.

Would I consider a change? You bet your arse I would! Although out here I'm retired, I'm still of working age (in my 40s). Back in the UK I was in the logistics industry, so heavy-pressured for the three months up to and including Christmas, and the one month in the run up to Easter. I don't miss all that.

I'm going to write all the suggestions down!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back