Status
Not open for further replies.
@FullDuplex Hey FD A few of us are unable to vote in the Ugle Girl contest and keep getting this message
The following error occurred:
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

I'm an only child too. I don't think mum's particularly happy that I'm out here 2000 miles away, but she accepts it's my life and it's something we've wanted to do for years. I might feel differently if I was by myself but I'm not and sometimes you just have to follow your heart.

Now if there was some way I could grow over here and earn money from it my life would be more interesting LOL but if we decide to stay maybe I'll have to go and get a "proper" job. Can't think what I'd like to do though... It's one of the few things that would be easier for me to do in the UK.

Now for something completely different!

Here's a competition which I'm going to run for 12 hours to give as many people a chance as I can. Top 3 answers will all get rep: 1st 100, 2nd 50 and 3rd 25. Suggest a new career/job for me! I can do online training, am willing to consider a small financial outlay for that purpose, and have 3 months to get going. All suggestions welcome, even if it seems wacky! It must be something in English that doesn't need university education. That's it. Get going!! Closing time for entries is 20:30 UK time.
I don't know what the situation is over there, but can you do anything pot related? Work at a place that grows, a seed bank, sell edibles?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Hey uhhh, yesterday I gave all my plants two teaspoons of Grow big, two teaspoons tiger bloom and two teaspoons big bloom...fox farms, first feeding with the nutrients @ day 38... think it will burn them, diluted with a gallon of water.

Been a while since I last used the nutrient line but my plants were yellowing from the bottom up. Fuck General Organics nutrients.

I've seen monster trees outdoors in soil that have to be moved with a forklift. They have to have consumed copious amounts of water. with nutes, that returned to the system. I don't see a big difference from them compared to the Hydro guy that dumps runoff or the disposal of DWC, flood table, or any other system waste. If there is anything harmful in the mix it probably shouldn't be used just on the health issue alone. I'm with Rebel as far as "git it grown." But it has to be done responsibly. We all here in the states have to be especially self disciplined with the EPA about to be gutted back to the stone age.
Lots will applaud their demise. They don't remember when you could almost walk across Boston Harbor on the crud. Or when the Androscoggin River ran with colors from the dye houses. Or acid rain eating buildings and killing forests.

I don't know what the situation is over there, but can you do anything pot related? Work at a place that grows, a seed bank, sell edibles?
It's sort of decriminalised here, but only in terms of whatever you do in your own house is nobody's business but yours, whereas if you're smoking on the street you'll get it taken off you at the least and potentially more serious consequences. I think there are small scale medical grows here, but finding one is something I would need to be much more fluent in Spanish to attempt. I could probably run a seedbank in the UK but here I think postal costs would cripple it. To send cards home for Christmas was over a euro each!

How else can I help people come up with suggestions? Well, I like to do things with my hands, I cook and craft, I write, I research, I spend a lot of time on the net playing things like Candy Crush and Farmville. I like cats. Uhhh... does that help?

Hey uhhh, yesterday I gave all my plants two teaspoons of Grow big, two teaspoons tiger bloom and two teaspoons big bloom...fox farms, first feeding with the nutrients @ day 38... think it will burn them, diluted with a gallon of water.

Been a while since I last used the nutrient line but my plants were yellowing from the bottom up. Fuck General Organics nutrients.

Or cut the dosage in half. A good rule of thumb for autos I was told when I first got here.
:smokeout:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back