Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah they were looking shitty though
I used Tiger Bloom at the time and grew some decent buds. Vegged great but overall they didn't come close to the Gro tabs I switched to or the AN I use now.

@Feenix

Been struggling with FastBuds brand of seeds, two times now, the first time I take 100% blame for, this time maybe not so much. Perhaps it's my style of growing I'm not sure either way I won't be purchasing again from them unless the harvest goes magically well some how. I've seen some pretty massive plants on here from FastBuds, either way Heavyweight has always been good to me so perhaps I will stick with them on my next order!

Also General Organics, don't like them either which is why I am moving back to fox farms, had way better results with them. I emailed the company about an issue I was having and they never even replied, been over a month.

I used Tiger Bloom at the time and grew some decent buds. Vegged great but overall they didn't come close to the Gro tabs I switched to or the AN I use now.
So you like AN? What all do you use from them? I read a lot of good things online about them. I'm not sold on fox farms although I have used them before and liked the results w/ CaliMagic. I was planning on buying new bottles of fox farms as my current ones I've had for over a year.

So what nutrients do you use from the AN line, and what else if anything are you using with their stuff?

@FullDuplex Hey FD A few of us are unable to vote in the Ugle Girl contest and keep getting this message
The following error occurred:
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.
Correct the voting does not open till christmas eve

Why you chasing fat bitches?
Cause they need love to yo!!

Nah that is my tag line for the density of my lines...
full

full

full

full

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back