Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, peeps! [emoji2] [emoji112]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Yeah I hear you sis! I don't think we'd have that sort of relationship, but am I willing to take the chance? Prolly not LOL. But if she moved out here and lived nearby that would be pretty cool.
That's what I thought, we were both alone and all. She sounded so great on the phone... oh, well! No point bitching about it. lol

Whilst i agree that DWC grows can be a little "wishy washy" .... I find soil growers are Dirtier ... especially those organic types .... really dirty!

:pighug:
Actually, DWC is one of the most economical ways to grow, especially if you're looking at high pressure DWC, which is supposedly how you get the highest yields, using the least water and nutrients...

Hmmm .. personally, these days i prefer to use filtered baby tears ... i've been collecting them for some time and find the purity second to none!

Very tricky to harvest - but like you Eyes .... I'm a perfectionist (what can i say!?)

:rofl:
Oh, I had heard of that! Apparently, it's a very common method used by large families that produce a lot of babies. Now I wish I had some... [emoji22]

G'd Morning Stoners. Rebel. I see an Ohio Proud label on the bag, Do they grow that in Ohio?
Guess I'm a day late with that question. I Never do keep up. Of course they don't grow coffee in Ohio. If they did it wouldn't be Arabaica, the Big Bud of coffee. The cash crop. With all the trouble it would take they would probably revive one of the strains that Arabaica replaced. Like landrace Colombian. Juan Valdez would be rolling in his grave if he saw his hills were now alive with Arabaica.

i understand,not knocking that,I understand hardships all too well. but this is a mindset that needs to be quelled since its truly terrible for our planet as well as the soil and just about everything else.i have seen arguments here n there.all the time DWC blah blah. soil blah blah LMAO! its comical to me personally since its more of a certain understanding to help our world,our lives and our way of thinking. to make something natural work for you..ok great.. but why not use it properly,instead of impregnating it with shit LOL thats my philosophy. and will always feel that way. california is a fine place to start just water alone. nevermind the environmental impact :)
Hmmmm...

1) if people could legally grow outside, most people probably would.

2) I don't believe I use any more water than someone growing on dirt, you still need to water the plants.

3) is it really that terrible for the planet that some people grow using DWC? Isn't having kids much worse for the environment at the moment? The way I see it, your carbon footprint goes bezerk when you add more people to the planet, especially if those people produce more people of their own, and so forth...

Last edited:
How are you doing this below freezing morning (depending on where you are, of course)? [emoji4] [emoji121]

I'm finer than split frog hair today. It's 2AM and 68 with a light fog.. but that will get heavier with this second doob.
:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back