Status
Not open for further replies.
W9aMb7x9CyqcOMmqb1xpKk655Cqwk7bZyl6Z2q4ogQYYAC0dpLZ6wgLC0XmXc9PHodjl2-Z_ErghwwPhNllm-aqXRVc0DRfabsgek2AGBPTO3hXj5Kdp8SEM7iFSSvMrbnQjjYRGUrNJZgqnRbzjNMO7vQggMXLNerse6WBAGX4E23Ev2pfDbk-XIESqnuirw-LsAIcFnDRmPmDCBxEKMkwSgQm8qiZXCF99b5DJCvBm5V8r4qCvcHAsqnAOnjECYKBZociZL7-fWZDCdSzk4ibUt_6HdSV2oA1a8g7IAjN-H9BkKagNCIrx1dLFN98B9syVqavelWDzI3EfOvgg01QWNTksbrsFZgctFkRnCeBeU2PVXOVTJIpO_xtsyGtcCqmGYUf1a45mQJzbqBXKoT_WgdEWQU4NMaI3OJO0rOaiIaIDFlYiqQV7CW5PfpQiXQ4Xl3ND3B1gEdlBh6O2B8C4tmlE7aNGAoT2Xzbh1YHq4OYF9POvxTM6zYFHZGs5erB7cA0jHqdcGkswjxpe5Ss74DlG7sQlWgb5SxBAdqZLXPoJuqklPt844u_ycUcIx418QcC5IErfUKOOfkWe0yzBJQFI6YATg-JThyz1OCNz1L2H=w238-h177-no

I was going to beat you all to this but the sound of my clumsy arse in the bathroom at 12:30 in the morning trying to find the hair straightener would surely wake the mrs, bringing on a wrath that could only be described as "savage" and "orangutan" in nature. Savagutan. Oranguavage. I don't know man. It's just too high risk for this cat. Quick hands, AJ! :rofl: Beware the Savagutan!

I was going to beat you all to this but the sound of my clumsy arse in the bathroom at 12:30 in the morning trying to find the hair straightener would surely wake the mrs, bringing on a wrath that could only be described as "savage" and "orangutan" in nature. Savagutan. Oranguavage. I don't know man. It's just too high risk for this cat. Quick hands, AJ! :rofl: Beware the Savagutan!
Ohh let me tell you the wife is pissed now. Especially since she asked what I was doing and I mentioned star wars. I will pay for this tomorrow.

I am off to bed good night everyone. Briman & Son of Hobbes thank you for the opportunity to win some fantastic prizes. I really appreciate it.

Getting ready for a long night of work... Highlander Grogg and Incredible Bulk. Two things that go perfectly together!
Keep me focused on the tasks at hand...

View attachment 676040
G'd Morning Stoners. Rebel. I see an Ohio Proud label on the bag, Do they grow that in Ohio?

No sir! Thank You for being a member of AFN! This is all for the members that make this place the BEST canna site on the web!
There will be a bunch more gear in the very near future, so stay tuned!!! Ya never know when Canna Clause will show up with his bag of toys for the AFN girls and boys!:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back