Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it galgia?
@Lactoseluke , I'm going to give it to you. :thumbsup:
I phrased the question poorly, seeing there are three sections to the central nervous system.
I didn't specify:face:
:slap: :frog::bravo:
I was thinking of the first section, the supraesophogeal ganglia.
Well done with an impossible question!

@Lactoseluke , I'm going to give it to you. :thumbsup:
I phrased the question poorly, seeing there are three sections to the central nervous system.
I didn't specify:face:
:slap: :frog::bravo:
I was thinking of the first section, the supraesophogeal ganglia.
Well done with an impossible question!
Haha. Thanks. I love a bit of random trivia, especially when it comes to animals.
I've got one for you.
You can eat every part of meat on a polar bear apart from it's liver. The reason being is because it holds such much vitamin A it would only take a few mouth fills to kill a man

Haha. Thanks. I love a bit of random trivia, especially when it comes to animals.
I've got one for you.
You can eat every part of meat on a polar bear apart from it's liver. The reason being is because it holds such much vitamin A it would only take a few mouth fills to kill a man
Good one! :toke:

Right guys I've been thinking of growing photoperiods but it won't be for a few months yet. The reason for this is because I can use the warmer weather in the spring to my advantage and hopefully get a more bountiful yield. In the meantime I'm sticking with auto and I will switch back to them when the weather gets colder next autumn. Anyone here got any favourite photo strains? I only have experience with auto and I'm relatively new growing.
Apologies if there's restrictions for posting about non-autoflowering cannabis. I'll remove this if I've broke the terms of the forum

Right guys I've been thinking of growing photoperiods but it won't be for a few months yet. The reason for this is because I can use the warmer weather in the spring to my advantage and hopefully get a more bountiful yield. In the meantime I'm sticking with auto and I will switch back to them when the weather gets colder next autumn. Anyone here got any favourite photo strains? I only have experience with auto and I'm relatively new growing.
Apologies if there's restrictions for posting about non-autoflowering cannabis. I'll remove this if I've broke the terms of the forum

:bighug: We do both, Friend! Check out our sister site, Pot Pro's. It's all about the photo!
http://www.potpros.net/forums/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back