Status
Not open for further replies.
da470cb79d6997998dd4bbeb579d5578.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I actually scrubbed my $6 ebay ph pen with a toothbrush instead of just swirling it in soapy water and it seems to be working again.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
How do you calibrate, Dm? I ask because those bulbs are Uber sensitive, and both those methods are pretty rough treatment.
Also, both the calibration fluid and the storage fluid do have a shelf life.
I had a new grower a couple of years ago who's plants were beyond hammered, (I think he wound up culling them), every indication of severe lock out. But his pH was apparently spot on.
A fellow member finally caught the real problem: the calibration was so far off on his meter that he was basically adjusting to the low 5's :yoinks::yoinks:
All I'm suggesting is make sure you trust it before you depend on it. :peace:

How do you calibrate, Dm? I ask because those bulbs are Uber sensitive, and both those methods are pretty rough treatment.
Also, both the calibration fluid and the storage fluid do have a shelf life.
I had a new grower a couple of years ago who's plants were beyond hammered, (I think he wound up culling them), every indication of severe lock out. But his pH was apparently spot on.
A fellow member finally caught the real problem: the calibration was so far off on his meter that he was basically adjusting to the low 5's :yoinks::yoinks:
All I'm suggesting is make sure you trust it before you depend on it. :peace:
I calibrated with 4 and 7 solutions which I just got. And it was fine with those but for some reason it wouldn't read between like 6-6.7 so after scrubbing with a toothbrush and soapy water I tested a glass of tap water 7.1 and just kept adding a drop of ph down at a time to verify it would read between 6 and 6.7 and all is well. I'm saving money for lights so not having to drop $$ on a new meter helps a lot.

I calibrated with 4 and 7 solutions which I just got. And it was fine with those but for some reason it wouldn't read between like 6-6.7 so after scrubbing with a toothbrush and soapy water I tested a glass of tap water 7.1 and just kept adding a drop of ph down at a time to verify it would read between 6 and 6.7 and all is well. I'm saving money for lights so not having to drop $$ on a new meter helps a lot.

Awesome! You're ahead of where I started, Brother. I had to use those soil test kits and try to figure out what color it had turned. Arrrg!! lol
Lights are a huge priority, good on ya! :slap:

@Rebel Merry Christmas to you and your family. I love the case idea that's smart idea. No problem you can use that as an avatar gotta spread the kick ass as much as possible. Solstice:smokeit: I hit the 50 mark tomorrow damn it goes fast,it is amazing how far along we are with marijuana. I remember when it was green or brown (usually) seeded mexican brick weed or hermie weed lol.

Dude you can say that again! I took an Incredible Bulk Auto days ago and finally jarred it up today and smoked some...

:yoinks: Good GOD :yoinks: Talk about psychoactive thrill ride!! :shooty:

I have never in all the strains I've grown EVER had a strain that tastes like fresh cut flowers. Lol especially since it is a flower technically lol and its sooooo damn tasty! New territory of terp profiles and I'm loving it!!

WP_20161220_006.jpg
WP_20161220_007.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back