Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome! You're ahead of where I started, Brother. I had to use those soil test kits and try to figure out what color it had turned. Arrrg!! lol
Lights are a huge priority, good on ya! :slap:
Eventually I will get another one so I have a backup but for now all is good. Thanks for the help again.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Dude you can say that again! I took an Incredible Bulk Auto days ago and finally jarred it up today and smoked some...

:yoinks: Good GOD :yoinks: Talk about psychoactive thrill ride!! :shooty:

I have never in all the strains I've grown EVER had a strain that tastes like fresh cut flowers. Lol especially since it is a flower technically lol and its sooooo damn tasty! New territory of terp profiles and I'm loving it!!

View attachment 675911 View attachment 675912
That sounds and looks sooooo good! :drool::woody:

That sounds and looks sooooo good! :drool::woody:

This was an unexpected surprise as I bought 2 x fem auto IB from Alibongo. First one was a huge beautiful bush when it flowered at 3-4 weeks straight up hermie. This one was a 3.5 foot cola with 3/4 satellites on the bottom. Smelled crazy but I just let her go 11 weeks just because I figured hey why not? Since I could. Wow...

I have harvest shots I haven't posted yet. I'll tag ya when I do Renny! Thanks very much bro!

Do you happen to know the exact model number?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Heres the one i use
image.jpeg

Hell yeah tag me! I'm a flavor junkie:pass:
Is it indi dominant? I like upbeat smoke, but even with indica I can get in the ballpark with an early chop. :smoking:

More insect related, I guess, but 100 points to the first correct answer:
What is the name for the central nervous system of an adult male grasshopper (believe it or not, this has stuck with me since grade school).

Dude you can say that again! I took an Incredible Bulk Auto days ago and finally jarred it up today and smoked some...

:yoinks: Good GOD :yoinks: Talk about psychoactive thrill ride!! :shooty:

I have never in all the strains I've grown EVER had a strain that tastes like fresh cut flowers. Lol especially since it is a flower technically lol and its sooooo damn tasty! New territory of terp profiles and I'm loving it!!

View attachment 675911 View attachment 675912

Wow! Tastes like flowers ya say? I've been smoking for a long time and never have I tasted that on bud. Good on you mate. Looks tasty.
What's the plant like to grow? I was gonna grow incredible bulk on my current grow but wen for moby dick xxl instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back