Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Tastes like flowers ya say? I've been smoking for a long time and never have I tasted that on bud. Good on you mate. Looks tasty.
What's the plant like to grow? I was gonna grow incredible bulk on my current grow but wen for moby dick xxl instead

Its very easy. This pheno didn't like much N at all. Bit of clawing early on. But it was an odd pheno.

I hope it was just a wonky batch maybe fudged the femming a little but the Wife loves it so much we're gonna get a pack and grow em all at once soon. Probably next run! But the one I had that went hermie just gutted me. I was cussing when I chopped it.. So smelly and BIG branchy for 3-4 weeks from sow...

Before I grew this a friend gave us about 2 grams of shatter made from IB trim and popcorn (photo) and it was crazy! I mean make your heart race and mind soar... Well we just thought it was the shatter... W never had it before. Well after smoking this IB bud... Nope! That's the strain! My chest was nearly floating earlier lol heart was just racing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back