Status
Not open for further replies.
Its very easy. This pheno didn't like much N at all. Bit of clawing early on. But it was an odd pheno.

I hope it was just a wonky batch maybe fudged the femming a little but the Wife loves it so much we're gonna get a pack and grow em all at once soon. Probably next run! But the one I had that went hermie just gutted me. I was cussing when I chopped it.. So smelly and BIG branchy for 3-4 weeks from sow...

Before I grew this a friend gave us about 2 grams of shatter made from IB trim and popcorn (photo) and it was crazy! I mean make your heart race and mind soar... Well we just thought it was the shatter... W never had it before. Well after smoking this IB bud... Nope! That's the strain! My chest was nearly floating earlier lol heart was just racing lol

Sweet it sounds amazing mate! I'm very interested in growing this the next run now. I got three beans of super skunk by Sensi in my drawer that are definitely going to be grown out and this incredible seem like an ..... incredible strain to accompany those ladies.
Thanks for the insight!

You know you're stoned when...

You're mesmerized by the way the lights on your tree illuminate an ornament... :rofl:
WP_20161220_011.jpg

Sweet it sounds amazing mate! I'm very interested in growing this the next run now. I got three beans of super skunk by Sensi in my drawer that are definitely going to be grown out and this incredible seem like an ..... incredible strain to accompany those ladies.
Thanks for the insight!

Anytime Luke!!

Tag me in your journal so I can watch!

I'm mesmerized by the picture of what's mesmerizing you.
Yup. I'm stoned! :funny::bong:
View attachment 676012

:crying: I was all "Look baby! Its a Green Snowman!" lol she just laughed at me but thought it was trippy... Lol

This IB is a tad bit of a mind bender...

Random question, not weed related. 100 for for the first correct answer. The winner will get a bonus speed round question, if they choose to double or nothing with a thirty second time limit (by my clock)
What is the shoulder angle of a standard.223 case (Remington brass)?

Time expired, the answer I was looking for was 23 degrees.
The answer to the bonus question was " that's not my frog, Ma'am "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back