Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, 10 pages since I gave up last night and @Mossy making a mid storm get-away. :help: Don't play with mother nature, she has no mercy and doesn't like the human animal anyways.

I hope everyone else is well. It's a cold rainy day here in Backwoodistan. Me and the fat dog are going to sit in front of the stove all day, eat brownies, smoke dope, and scratch.

Life doesn't get much better. :shooty:
Don't know if she doesn't like humans, or just ungrateful animals... *raises eyebrow*

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Good Morning [HASHTAG]#AFN[/HASHTAG] Stoners..:pass:..someone get me a smoke...I've put a hell of a night in..

Oh we is in the poop..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ice-battled-huge-waves-vain-bid-save-him.html
And it just keep coming..:nono: I woke up a few time through the night thinking the roof was coming off coz the whole cabin was shaking.
We've lost all one side of the fence..and cannot get out to check the building roof itself yet.
What worries me is we are on the wet lands..so if too much water hits this side of the mountains..we are between that and the sea...so it will all come back towards us.
And if we decamp..we will be doing it on foot..because there is a tree down right across the only access road...so only what we can carry..and the place is vulnerable because the fence is down...:nono:..

I bet there has been a lot of structural damage already and people killed.

And it just keeps coming. I'm really surprised the net is still working.

Mother Nature..:shrug:..you cannot beat her.

It is forecast to last until mid day Monday...:nono:..and it is coming in from the sea so it can pull as much water as it wants...uggh.
Hang in there hope you are safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back