Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, go get some q-tips and spell AFN with the q-tips and take a pic with your name plate on it. First one to post a pic wins a free 5 pack of random beans and maybe a cool t-shirt, stickers, grinder or something else really cool!!! GO....

P_20161218_073518.jpg

Mossy on higher ground...approx 1,300 ft above sea level feels Safer..:headbang:

We couldn't get a car out..for the tree..but hubby got his friend to come to the top road and we shimmied out under the fallen tree with the dogs and the laptops on our backs.

I Must admit..I was starting to worry..this rain is forecast to bring thunder and lightning storms..and heavy rain until Tuesday.

Our place is classed as wet lands..before they built the irrigation canals..we were flood planes..so..if the canals are breeched..

So better safe than sorry..:coffee:
dang, good a have a little boat handy, no kidding, gives me a little peace(having a boat) during floods

Alright! Jraven to the score! Ok, Jraven, your name will be given to the keeper of the beans and we will get those out to you in a bit! You have to sit out the next few @Jraven, so others can win too. Next pic comp with your name plate...

Morning @GoAuto6!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back