Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning stoners all!

OK who wants to explain this to me, please? Having to jones?

Shame I missed a few of the competitions, but I had to sleep and I'm not in the same time zone as you lot over the other side of the Atlantic! Hopefully there'll be more soon.
jonesing=experiencing withdrawal syndrome

Well that is good.. I am sure you will be fine.. when it is all over we will send Hobbes to fix the fence and do whatever other chores you need.

Yeah..we were just saying that..next week is xmas week..then new year..the Spanish xmas..:doh:..it is probably going to be Weeks before we can get the fence fixed..and the dogs can roam..and we are not going to feel Safe coz it leaves the cabin vulnerable..but hey..better than drowing..:help:..there is nowt I Own worth that.

Wish we'd Thought to bring the chocolate mousse as well though..I've got the sweet munchies...:pie:..and we have absolutely Nothing in.
..At all.

:coffee:

holiday blessing
caribou in the front "yard"
P1000907.JPG

Morning Stoners! Who want to play a game?? I know I do!!! Go get yourself a piece of paper and a pen......write AFN on it and your user name. I will pick random objects and all you have to do is take a picture with your name name plate in it and I will give you a 5 pack of random seeds from Dinafem, Fastbuds or Shortstuff!!! I'll give you a few minutes to make your name tag with the paper and pen, so go get your camera or cell and get ready to take a few pictures.
There is only one rule....If you have won in the last 24 hours, please sit this one out, as we want everyone to win something. So her we go.....Another Festivus Celebration Giveaway.......bri style!!:biggrin:
:xmas:

Yeah..we were just saying that..next week is xmas week..then new year..the Spanish xmas..:doh:..it is probably going to be Weeks before we can get the fence fixed..and the dogs can roam..and we are not going to feel Safe coz it leaves the cabin vulnerable..but hey..better than drowing..:help:..there is nowt I Own worth that.

Wish we'd Thought to bring the chocolate mousse as well though..I've got the sweet munchies...:pie:..and we have absolutely Nothing in.
..At all.

:coffee:
hehe, haven't been to the village in 2 months, good thing I have lots of meat and fish, civilized amenities in short supply, lol, got enough snow now for a decent trail

Morning Stoners! Who want to play a game?? I know I do!!! Go get yourself a piece of paper and a pen......write AFN on it and your user name. I will pick random objects and all you have to do is take a picture with your name name plate in it and I will give you a 5 pack of random seeds from Dinafem, Fastbuds or Shortstuff!!! I'll give you a few minutes to make your name tag with the paper and pen, so go get your camera or cell and get ready to take a few pictures.
There is only one rule....If you have won in the last 24 hours, please sit this one out, as we want everyone to win something. So her we go.....Another Festivus Celebration Giveaway.......bri style!!:biggrin:
:xmas:
ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back