Status
Not open for further replies.
Mossy on higher ground...approx 1,300 ft above sea level feels Safer..:headbang:

We couldn't get a car out..for the tree..but hubby got his friend to come to the top road and we shimmied out under the fallen tree with the dogs and the laptops on our backs.

I Must admit..I was starting to worry..this rain is forecast to bring thunder and lightning storms..and heavy rain until Tuesday.

Our place is classed as wet lands..before they built the irrigation canals..we were flood planes..so..if the canals are breeched..

So better safe than sorry..:coffee:

Good to hear you and the family is safe... fingers crossed for no damage below :bighug:

Mossy on higher ground...approx 1,300 ft above sea level feels Safer..:headbang:

We couldn't get a car out..for the tree..but hubby got his friend to come to the top road and we shimmied out under the fallen tree with the dogs and the laptops on our backs.

I Must admit..I was starting to worry..this rain is forecast to bring thunder and lightning storms..and heavy rain until Tuesday.

Our place is classed as wet lands..before they built the irrigation canals..we were flood planes..so..if the canals are breeched..

Glad you are getting some distance from the water mossy!

Wow, 10 pages since I gave up last night and @Mossy making a mid storm get-away. :help: Don't play with mother nature, she has no mercy and doesn't like the human animal anyways.

I hope everyone else is well. It's a cold rainy day here in Backwoodistan. Me and the fat dog are going to sit in front of the stove all day, eat brownies, smoke dope, and scratch.

Life doesn't get much better. :shooty:

Wow, 10 pages since I gave up last night and @Mossy making a mid storm get-away. :help: Don't play with mother nature, she has no mercy and doesn't like the human animal anyways.

I hope everyone else is well. It's a cold rainy day here in Backwoodistan. Me and the fat dog are going to sit in front of the stove all day, eat brownies, smoke dope, and scratch.

Amen...you feel as if you have never been away now @Rifleman ..?

I had a little time on my hands and stubbled on this article http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2015/03/21/apple-cider-vinegar-uses.aspx Who knew !!

Yeah..it is one of those odd acids that has an Alkalising effect once consumed...:headbang:

Amen...you feel as if you have never been away now @Rifleman ..?

I had a little time on my hands and stubbled on this article http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2015/03/21/apple-cider-vinegar-uses.aspx Who knew !!

Yeah..it is one of those odd acids that has an Alkalising effect once consumed...:headbang:

Which growth parameters affects a buds potency? There is definitely somehing wrong here...

My weed doesn't get the potency I expect and I don't understand why.

@witchyhour and I have the same lights, almost. She makes good weed. @XxxAuto has better lights than me and grow good weed. All of us grow beautiful plants.
Maybe your tolerance is too high?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Definitely! I'm glad you made it to a safer area, it sounded pretty scary... [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back