Status
Not open for further replies.
OK so I think I have white wine vinegar, so I'm going to go play with a few drops in some water. What pH should I be aiming for, 7? 7 point something? What do they like best?

OK so I think I have white wine vinegar, so I'm going to go play with a few drops in some water. What pH should I be aiming for, 7? 7 point something? What do they like best?
If I'm not mistaken 6.5 to 7.5 is acceptable . But don't take my word for it because I don't sweat this stuff .:shrug:

IMG_20161217_214443.jpg

Which growth parameters affects a buds potency? There is definitely somehing wrong here...

My weed doesn't get the potency I expect and I don't understand why.

@witchyhour and I have the same lights, almost. She makes good weed. @XxxAuto has better lights than me and grow good weed. All of us grow beautiful plants.

Mossy on higher ground...approx 1,300 ft above sea level feels Safer..:headbang:

We couldn't get a car out..for the tree..but hubby got his friend to come to the top road and we shimmied out under the fallen tree with the dogs and the laptops on our backs.

I Must admit..I was starting to worry..this rain is forecast to bring thunder and lightning storms..and heavy rain until Tuesday.

Our place is classed as wet lands..before they built the irrigation canals..we were flood planes..so..if the canals are breeched..

So better safe than sorry..:coffee:

Mossy on higher ground...approx 1,300 ft above sea level feels Safer..:headbang:

We couldn't get a car out..for the tree..but hubby got his friend to come to the top road and we shimmied out under the fallen tree with the dogs and the laptops on our backs.

I Must admit..I was starting to worry..this rain is forecast to bring thunder and lightning storms..and heavy rain until Tuesday.

Our place is classed as wet lands..before they built the irrigation canals..we were flood planes..so..if the canals are breeched..

So better safe than sorry..:coffee:
Good to know you feel safe!

We used to live on reclaimed marshland so we had drainage canals all over the place. We also knew that if a storm surge came up the Thames we'd be in trouble so we had an escape plan, and a computer monitoring for flood alerts on teletext for the rivers the other side. Entertaining days!

Glad you're safe now :bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back