Status
Not open for further replies.
@Troon, nah bro,im talking more like this man. :)

a plant and forget other than talking to it,loving it,watering it and here n there a pop of cal mag.OH and bangin quality too :) no ph'ing tap or R/O water. all you need is the four base products and the black bag for 15 bucks really and water n a bottle of cal mag LOL

019.JPG
023.JPG
022.JPG
026.JPG

@witchyhour - I've also ate too much butter before and it was very intense... I thought I may have passed out if I stood up when it really set in, but I never thought I was going to die or anything like some people report.

The worst thing is I was waiting for someone to get out of surgery (an 8 hour one at that) and my grandparents were also there and all I kept thinking was 'I hope the doctor doesn't come in here and say the surgery is done anytime soon' normally they call you from the waiting room into a private room and tell you how things went, and also explain what care you need to take after they leave the hospital. I swear i felt like if I stood up I would instantly pass out and hit the floor... which is the last thing my grandparents need to see, they probably would have had a heart attack or freaked out or something... They didn't know I was high, they don't even know I smoke and such.

It hit me so hard with the sleepies I nearly fell off my chair, but the kids all thought it was hilarious, I couldn't hold my head up at all. That's complete overkill in my book.

@witchyhour thanks for the video! Now I see how they go together it makes more sense. I think I probably am leaning towards getting a Viva, no chance of it being here before Christmas though, but at least the homegrown isn't ready yet!

What does anyone who grows under CFL do for feeding their plants? Mine are transpiring so little that I can't really dose them even once a week at present, and they're SO SLOW!!!
My pleasure, I'm glad to help! [emoji2] [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

@Troon, nah bro,im talking more like this man. :)

a plant and forget other than talking to it,loving it,watering it and here n there a pop of cal mag.OH and bangin quality too :) no ph'ing tap or R/O water. all you need is the four base products and the black bag for 15 bucks really and water n a bottle of cal mag LOL

View attachment 674077 View attachment 674078 View attachment 674079 View attachment 674080

Sweet! I take it you just add that shit to soil and that's it? And I take it you have recipes?

Do you have to let the soil sit for a while or can I make the soil, let it set for a day and then plant?

And I also suppose those are what we call soil amendments?

@Troon

You should try hydro. [emoji121] [emoji6]

Nah, I would probably fuck everything up! I like growing in soil. From what I've read hydro would be too much work for me. I'm lazy and I don't want to buy anymore grow supplies... and I'm maxed out on my electricity usage... as in I don't want to use anymore than I already am...

@witchyhour - I've also ate too much butter before and it was very intense... I thought I may have passed out if I stood up when it really set in, but I never thought I was going to die or anything like some people report.

The worst thing is I was waiting for someone to get out of surgery (an 8 hour one at that) and my grandparents were also there and all I kept thinking was 'I hope the doctor doesn't come in here and say the surgery is done anytime soon' normally they call you from the waiting room into a private room and tell you how things went, and also explain what care you need to take after they leave the hospital. I swear i felt like if I stood up I would instantly pass out and hit the floor... which is the last thing my grandparents need to see, they probably would have had a heart attack or freaked out or something... They didn't know I was high, they don't even know I smoke and such.
Yes, it's hard to dose. I made some brownies about a month ago and used way, way too much stuff. I was off the air for a few days, it hit me like a brick wall! [emoji55]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back